Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

How many times has lemon slagged off a ref, has he ever been cited for it. What about the Alkie Scotland manager who used to do it any time they played us

Take along Quotes from other managers and players. If found guilty we go to court. Time to play hardball. Compliance Officer not fit for purpose. Corrupt to the core.

It’s not even as if he was at a press conference and made a big statement on it. A throwaway comment on RTV and they still punish it.
What chance have we got of actually questioning anything? The game up here exists for the benefit of one club and one club only.

They’re doing our manager for an innocuous comment on our club channel yet Tom Boyd was able to rant about referees being cheats on mentally challenged tv and not a single censure for that club.

I'm sorry iv said it before no more of this polite reply get them told to bolt if we let this one stand we are weak looking in everyone's eyes and worse Ower support will have to do something this has to stop I think it's Ower turn now

Go to town Rangers.

At a time where the support has questioned the timid response by the club and manager to recent diabolical referee performances, the authorities still see fit to issue this notice.

Take them all the way and use this as the opportunity to tell a few home truths.

And know that the support will both fully back and very much appreciate this, should you take up the opportunity

Go to town Rangers.

At a time where the support has questioned the timid response by the club and manager to recent diabolical referee performances, the authorities still see fit to issue this notice.

Take them all the way and use this as the opportunity to tell a few home truths.

And know that the support will both fully back and very much appreciate this, should you take up the opportunity

How do we go to town?

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Alleged Party in Breach: Steven Gerrard, Manager, Rangers FC

Date: Saturday 12 September 2020

Competition: SPFL Premiership

Match: Rangers FC v Dundee United FC

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 72
No recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA, shall in an interview, a ‘blog’ on the internet, on a social networking or micro-blogging site, or in any other manner calculated or likely to lead to publicity (i) criticise the Decision(s) and/or performance(s) of any or all match official(s) in such a way as to indicate bias or incompetence on the part of such match official; or (ii) make remarks about such match official(s) which impinge on his character. For the avoidance of doubt this Rule applies (i) whether reported to the Scottish FA by a match official for Misconduct or otherwise, and (ii) where remarks are brought to the Scottish FA’s attention, or of which the Scottish FA becomes aware, by whatever manner or means. There shall be a presumption that any material published in such manner was published in the name of and/or with the authority of the person or body bearing to have published the material.

Principal hearing date: Thursday 8 October 2020

"My comment was made not in regard to any match official but rather they were made based on previous incidents relating to Morelos where he has been awarded a card for incidents less injury threating than the one he was on the other end of. I am not suggesting there is bias toward the club or the player. I am merely stating that it would have been interesting to see what the outcome would have been had it been Morelos commiting the challenge.

I would like to submit evidence of previous incidents involving Alfredo Morelos where he has picked up a card. I would like feedback: referring to the rulebook as to why all of the incidents submitted have merited a card."

This thing about anyone can make a complaint has to stop.It was a pretty tame comment but I wouldn't be surprised is Some one connected with the scum made the complaint.Complaints should only be made by people who were actually involved in the game.
If I was in the Rangers management team I would be raising complaints every time one of our players has studs dragged down their Achilles and is "missed" by the officials.
It happens to Kent,Hagi and Morelos every week.Take the evidence to the meeting and ask them what is more damaging.Somebodys feelings or an actual physical injury.

I think the annoyance is that despite our big words, everyone know we’ll just end up bending over and taking one up the Tex Ritter once again.

Well, I'd love to hear a solution to the problem from the ones with all the wisdom.

Despite what all the numbskulls think, it isn't just as easy as 'fücking speak out' or 'fücking lawyer up' or 'fücking pull out the league'. Piling on the board as if there is some easy solution to a corrupt governing body that they're just deciding not to pursue is pathetic – although it's something that's no longer a surprise from some in our support.

It’s from the Dundee Utd game

He said the challenge on Morelos would have been a red card if the shoe was on the other foot
Oh right, I’m sure loads of managers & players has said that kind of stuff before, so now our manager can’t even think aloud without getting a shafting from the tim pot dictators On the spfl, this is bollocks from them, surely they should have more important things to do with COVID etc then Deal with made up stuff, bloody mental !!!

So if you’re going to get cited for nothing Stevie. The next time you are asked a leading question...give it both barrels.

Get those stats ready and let it fly. After all, you get cited for nothing anyway...you might as well make the ban worthwhile.

I could literally put together a couple of hours of this stuff against Alf and the club. Just video of games.
What wouldn't be included is the meltdown the press, TV, radio and general society when Alf, or the club is deemed to get "away with one". We've heard nothing of Porteous in the press since Sunday. Hitting Rangers' players off the ball is acceptable in Scottish football and society. Hitting them while on the ball rarely gets the punishment it deserves.
What should be looked at in this game is Clancy's handling of this incident. To get to the bottom of it he actually asks the defender if he touched him. Defender says "No" and the case is closed. Laughable refereeing.
But I'm paranoid and this is Timmy behavior.

Na fuck right off with that, they are absolutely trolling the club now, 4 stonewall pens denied this season, 1 player out for a while due to a challenge, another lucky to escape serious injury. offside goals against us being allowed to stand, players being let off with red for elbows into faces of our players

Yet our manager is cited for this pish, total nonsense Rangers and you need to come out all guns blazing

Oh right, I’m sure loads of managers & players has said that kind of stuff before, so now our manager can’t even think aloud without getting a shafting from the tim pot dictators On the spfl, this is bollocks from them, surely they should have more important things to do with COVID etc then Deal with made up stuff, bloody mental !!!
I got it wrong mate, second hand info. What he said was much more placid. He said it would have been interesting what would have happened if it was the other way about, no mention of a red card.

Well, I'd love to hear a solution to the problem from the ones with all the wisdom.

Despite what all the numbskulls think, it isn't just as easy as 'fücking speak out' or 'fücking lawyer up' or 'fücking pull out the league'. Piling on the board as if there is some easy solution to a corrupt governing body that they're just deciding not to pursue is pathetic.

Rangers could issue a statement of of no confidence in what is a compromised and discredited Compliance Officer. Just accepting this latest nonsense is non-negotiable.

I’m getting to the point where I’m close to chucking football in Scotland . We will never be allowed a level playing field . And any change at the spfl /sfa will take years to get. Between the sfa, spfl, refs what actual is the point anymore . Our club really need to either start fighting this properly or if impossible starting looking at getting out this country
I feel this way aswell. But then I remind myself that is exactly what they want. But it is just so draining and feels so pointless. We won't be allowed to win anything.

The club say they will do everything to fight it and then do feck all. They are partly to blame for the way we are treated, they know we are a soft touch and we will do nothing and say nothing. We should be releasing news stories and videos showing the complete bias we have to suffer. The tackles, the chopped off goals, the offside goals and on and on.

How easy would it be to make a video of all the other managers in Scotland skating referees and nothing happens. How many times has lemon absolutely destroyed refs and he has never been cited not once.

I 100% agree but who rules on the case. Can we build a case and got to uefa, fifa or some other independent body? It seems pointless putting in all that work if we can't get a ruling of an independent body.

Despite what all the numbskulls think, it isn't just as easy as 'fücking speak out' or 'fücking lawyer up' or 'fücking pull out the league'. Piling on the board as if there is some easy solution to a corrupt governing body that they're just deciding not to pursue is pathetic.
I don’t disagree, but you asked why people get annoyed. It’s because the club come away with meaningless statements saying that we‘ll robustly defend ourselves. We never do.

To be honest, if the status quo remains, we‘d be as well chucking it.

The authorities aren’t even trying to present a semblance of fairness these days.

The days of us winning anything again are over unless something changes.

Honestly you could not mark their neck with a blowtorch. What would have happened if he went to town on Edwards, giving him both barrels? And yet nothing for the spoonburners trio, who were definitely at it? Call it out Rangers big time.

I've just rewatched the match reaction video and all he said was " what would be interesting is if it was the other way around, what would the decision be?"

It's absolutely ridiculous you can get pulled up for saying that but the player that actually did the tackle gets away with it, corrupt shambles of a country!

This is exactly why we should go all guns blazing (Armed with evidence of double standards) at the refereeing 'mistakes' which seem to affect our club and our club alone.

Play nice and this what you get .... so we are as well going all in and call them out for the cheating bassas that they are

It’s from the Dundee Utd game

He said the challenge on Morelos would have been a red card if the shoe was on the other foot
All he said was:
"What would be interesting is if it was the other way around what the decision would have been"

The c-unts may argue there is some inference but Lennon has done much worse and not cited. In fact a couple of years ago he actually said there may be an agenda against Hibs. Not certain but I would doubt he was cited.

Despite what all the numbskulls think, it isn't just as easy as 'fücking speak out' or 'fücking lawyer up' or 'fücking pull out the league'. Piling on the board as if there is some easy solution to a corrupt governing body that they're just deciding not to pursue is pathetic – although it's something that's no longer a surprise from some in our support.

Clearly the bending over approach hasn't worked. We are still being censured regardless. Its like I was taught. Dont lash out on a football pitch, but if you do make sure it's worth it.

Gerrard shouldn't even need to speak out. It should have been done at board level ages ago. We shat the bed after Clancy cheated us at the Piggery, and came out with the "maybe VAR would have helped... refs have difficult jobs" mealy mouth pish that did nothing but empower the corruption.

Notice of complaint should be against Clancy if Scottish football wasn’t so corrupt.

The compliant officer emerges again to strike at only us despite our players getting assaulted in every game and officials looking the other way.

Rangers could issue a statement of of no confidence in what is a compromised and discredited Compliance Officer. Just accepting this latest nonsense is non-negotiable.

While I agree doing nothing is not an option, what does a statement of no confidence achieve? We pretty much did the same thing against the SPFL when they were openly lying in statements and on the radio, coercing, bullying, and threatening clubs with financial ruin behind the scenes, and guess what – no one else gave a shît and nothing happened.

This is not an easy problem with an easy solution, people need to stop bashing the board and 'the PR guy' as if it is.

How many times has lemon slagged off a ref, has he ever been cited for it. What about the Alkie Scotland manager who used to do it any time they played us

The bold Clare appeared to take on the part of the Pinball Wizard this time last year, deaf dumb and blind as always when it comes to them. (link below)

I feel this way aswell. But then I remind myself that is exactly what they want. But it is just so draining and feels so pointless. We won't be allowed to win anything.

Until we address non footballing issues such as the refs, the media and the sfa/spfl we will win nothing

But what can we do

1. We have no friends in the media to help us
2. We call out refs we get bans or could be points
3. None of the diddy clubs care who’s running the sfa or spfl and are happy for it to be run for Celtic so can’t get the folk removed

Celtic have spent the last decade while we have been on our knees getting friends in the sfa , spfl , the media and the govt. there fans and media pals have intimidated refs to the point where it’s not worth their hassle to give things against them. It’s a complete stitch up but one I don’t even know how we can fight

If ever there is a time to call out the SFA compliance officer for bias and take a small financial fine, this is it.

No surprise Kevin Clancy was the ref involved, wonder if he’s complained about the comment.

Time to call this charade out
The board need to go nuclear on these cvnts now. A small fine is nothing compared to the money we could lose through prize money by being shafted by cheating officials every weel. This dignified silence approach no longer works.

The next interview he gives he should just give them a simple yes or no answer when asked anything and give them feck all to write about. Keep the in depth interview for RTV

They are attempting to get us back for our action against their dodgy vote. We were told at the time " We would not be found wanting" . We should go in heavy with a QC and from now on we should be in at every opportunity with complaints ,backed by a full legal team each time. It will cost us but them even more.

Surely to Fkc this should be the catalyst to awaken the sleepwalkers.

Not content that the assault wasn't even deemed a free-kick, and no action was taken by the mickey-mouse judicial panel, they wait a full week to issue this, which conveniently will remove him from the dugout when we go to Saville Row.

Steven Gerrard has been the least critical of referees I can ever remember, despite regular provocation and game changing decisions that cost Rangers, and even that's not good enough, they need to trump up a charge like this to push the agenda further.

Rangers have an open goal here to go nuclear and pursue legal action once the Kangaroo Court rules.

Make no mistake, this is retribution for Rangers action in April/May and also designed to sicken the Manager.

Assuming we win on Thursday, he can easily tell them to postpone the hearing as we would have a home Euro tie on the same date.

Also, as has been pointed out elsewhere, a touchline ban is fkn irrelevant when he can just stand in the front row behind the dugouts anyway with no crowds.

But the whole point of this has been to literally poke the bear, over to Rangers now as to how to respond.

Will never have a better chance to retaliate with a two-footer, metaphorically
It surprises me you believe this is possible. I'm 100 percent you will be disappointed. It's boring tbh the number of times we get the go for them rangers cry on here. It is never answered.

Back