Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

I did a poll at the time asking if we should Just speak out and be plain about how Alfredo is treated by Clancy and how Clancy handles our games.

We were always going to be charged for whatever we say so on this day we should just have gone for it and attacked Clancy .
Absolutely, in hindsight, he'd have been as well coming out and saying that Clancy has an agenda and the stats would back that up. As you say he was always going to be cited no matter what he said.

I wonder if we will grow a set and actually call these fvckers out now. We are getting pissed on by haters from every angle yet we remain dignified. Time to stand up Rangers .

Injure a player = no punishment

Question why the player got no punishment = cited.

Go fuuucking figure.

And another thing - the first game after this hearing if he does get suspended?

Yup. You guessed it...
Manager should tell us what he really thinks now!

What a feckin joke!!

He was dignified and restrained with his comment when asked - a lot more restrained than most of us on here wanted him to be.

Then we get hit with this farce.

Its time that we call them out for what they are: a corrupt organisation, with an agenda against our club, our management, and our players.

Time for our club to go to war with these b@$tards!!
And I mean war -- not the usual weak spineless half-hearted statement that comes from Stewart Robertson.

I said it would happen. A fine to match celtic and aberdeen on the way to ensure the lowlife build their fund up for the lock down
Looks like the spfl are taking the word of a reporter,probably lies,no definitely lies as fact. They really hate us as a club,a team and fans and go out of their way to persecute us and our players. Time to fight back Rangers.Please.

Last edited:
Numbskulls for thinking that "fighting back" against a corrupt organisation will actually do anything to stop the bias against us. We're literally being cited for making a throwaway comment, so how would going in all guns blazing actually do anything other than result in more sanctions?

So we don’t fight or challenge anything as it will just lead to more fines and punishments?

No offence but that’s exactly what we’ve been doing so far, accepting the status quo.

It’s time to challenge every bad decision that goes against us. It doesn’t matter if it’s a citation for a comment made on RTV or a throw in decision that goes against us.

Numbskulls for thinking that "fighting back" against a corrupt organisation will actually do anything to stop the bias against us. We're literally being cited for making a throwaway comment, so how would going in all guns blazing actually do anything other than result in more sanctions?

So we don’t fight or challenge anything as it will just lead to more fines and punishments?

No offence but that’s exactly what we’ve been doing so far, accepting the status quo.

It’s time to challenge every bad decision that goes against us. It doesn’t matter if it’s a citation for a comment made on RTV or a throw in decision that goes against us.

Bungcaster will be throwing everything he can at rangers after we tried to get him the sack. Is there nobody left in the game up here with any credibility left

Gerrard should just do his contractually obliged press duties with yes/no/no comment answers. The media pricks can blame themselves and the SFA

WTF Enough is enough Rangers need to go nuclear on these clowns, there are plenty examples of when other muppets should have been charged but as usual the made to measure rules only apply to Rangers
See if i had a £ for every time someone says this i would be a very rich chap

i agree with what you say

and the club just sit back time and time again

Sky news love Gerrard the pundits etc all of them. He may as well go on there live call them out make it UK wide sports news and see what they do

The SPFL know what’s at stake this season.....

Yep, as did our Board during the Summer.

Operation 10 in a row is the holy grail of the corrupt SPFL cabal, and our board have buckled to them with not following up on their Status Quo will not remain statement.
I'm actually surprised anyone is surprised at this charge, as it's open season on us now with that lot.

The people running our game need dragged out their office, I don’t care how but they need removed, bigoted, biased and dishonest each and every one of them, get them out.

What about when all other managers moan about different treatment they get from 'old firm' regarding offside and red cards, do they get cited? Do they fek. Totally scunnered with scottish football now, hope to fek lots of clubs fold due to covid 19 and take the sfa down with them, well they are pleading poverty to the goverment today

WATP

Utterly ridiculous yet not in the least bit surprising.

I’ve gone back and watched the comments again and it’s actually hilarious he’s being pulled up for them.

For three days after Morelos got a hole punched in his knee, the Scottish football media narrative was diverted wholly onto our gaffer’s comments on RTV. They went after it, and they’ve got what they wanted.

Scottish football is a salted field.

Morelos left with a hole in his leg = no retrospective action.

Gerrard cited.

Could they make it any more blatant?

Gerrard banned from the dugout for The Knew Camp now as well no doubt :rolleyes:
Yeah, convenient that the hearing is just before we visit the Piggery.

This is what happens with the dignified silence approach
Our board only speaks out when the likes of SG notice of compliance is issued

if they had the balls to come out and speak up for the all the corrupt decisions that go against us this might just reduce the what we all see week in week out

And people were giving him abuse on here for not saying anything more. When our own fans cant understand were being held to different standards we’ll never get anywhere

had popcorn teeth complained for a similar tackle, the player would of been getting the retrospective red card. This cannot be allowed to carry on.

This is a watershed moment

imo they have just unwittingly given us a chance to galvanise.
If the club ever wanted the fans completely on side after so many cock ups off field this is the chance.
Don’t just talk the talk, walk the walk.
you can guarantee if these innocent mistakes had happened against Celtic, Lennon and the various cohorts associated with that club would have been out piling pressure on the authorities. Ffs they didn’t even have to before referees are in the media saying they know what’s at stake.

I along with I’m sure the majority of you are sick to death of the officiating and then this compliance charge just adds weight to the issues.

The club have to fight this and address the refereeing “mistakes” once and for all.
no more statements no more veiled threats just do something tangible about it.

I agree with you usually, but in what was is this reaping what we sow? It's a clear indication that we're working with our hands tied behind our back in a battle we can't win because the governing body is corrupt as fück.
Saying more about the referees and our treatment doesn't lead to everything miraculously being fixed, it leads to continual punishment.
We did not sow a corrupt SPFL.

We certainly played a big part in the current situation, Sebo. Decades of dignified silence in the face of corruption from football authorities, other clubs, refs, politicians, judiciary and media. It got Murray his knighthood and led to our near-death experience. I'd say we also continue to sow the seeds of our demise with our still woeful reputation management/PR etc. I asked in my post '"where's David Graham?", he should be managing an ongoing effort to get our message out there. It's cowardice to leave it all to the football manager, it's also rank amateurism from our directors.

And people were giving him abuse on here for not saying anything more. When our own fans cant understand were being held to different standards we’ll never get anywhere
That happens for one reason, we let it happen.
we made this bed, now we need to lie in it.

The only way Scottish football could ever be unbiased and fair is if the sfa and spfl were run by foreigners or English . And the refs can’t be Scottish either. Rightly or wrongly 95% of this country have a bais towards rangers or Celtic whether them personally or through a family member

The corruption continues, no attempt to hide it anymore.

So our player gets injured and the only punishment is to our manager? What a joke.

The club in alot of ways has brought this on themselves. The constant silence over the corrupt refs makes all this possible.

Time to show the Clear corruption and call out the refs. %^*& them and the league, let's have a ref strike let's get the league stopped. There is no point continuing on like this any longer.

Back