Bolingoli's Trip To Spain - New Evidence

Disco Deejay

Apologies for the lengthy post, but please keep reading, as I can prove that Celtic have lied about the Bolingoli timeline for his trip to Spain.

What we knew so far (dates being important):

Mon 3rd Aug - Bolingoli flew with Ryanair from Prestwick to Malaga, Spain.
Sun 9th Aug - Bolingoli came on as a sub against Kilmarnock.
Tues 11th Aug - Press reported the story about Bolingoli going to Spain and not self-isolating for 14 days on his return.
Wed 12th Aug- Press reported that Bolingoli had been issued with a Fixed Penalty Fine for breaching Quarantine Regulations.

What we were told by Celtic:
Bolingoli went to Spain on Mon 3rd August, but returned the following day (Tues 4th Aug) and had 2 negative Covid tests between returning and playing against Kilmarnock.

As there are no flights from Malaga to Prestwick, my Spidey senses started tingling and I submitted a FOI Request to Police Scotland asking for details of all Breach of Quarantine Regulations committed around that time and the date of any Offences committed.

If you have been paying attention, it would be expected that at least 1 Offence was committed on Tuesday 4th August, the day that Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to Scotland.

However, the results provided by Police (Scotland) show:

Tue 4th Aug - No offences that day.
Wed 5th Aug - No offences that day.
Thu 6th Aug - No offences that day.
Fri 7th Aug - No offences that day.
Sat 8th Aug - No offences that day.
Sun 9th Aug (match day) - 1 offence recorded that day, which led to a Fixed Penalty being issued on 11th August (the same day that Bolingoli was issued with his Fixed Penalty Notice).

With only 1 Offence being recorded that week, I found it surprising that the date of the Offence was match day and couldn't understand how Bolingoli returned from Spain and played on the same day. So, I did a bit more digging and found that Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick was scheduled to land at 23:15 on Saturday, the night before the game. Given that you don't enter the country until you have passed through Passport Control & Customs, the time to do this, when added on to the time taken to get off the plane, reclaim baggage etc plus the usual 10 min delay on most flights, it would likely have taken him beyond midnight and would explain the date of the Offence being Sun 9th August (match day).

So, to recap:

Police (Scotland) have stated that there were no breaches of Quarantine Regulations on Tues 4th August, the date Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to the country and there were no Offences recorded any day that week.

The only breach of Quarantine Regulations around that time was Sunday 9th August (the same day of the Killie game that he played in).

Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick would have seen Bolingoli arrive on the early hours of Sunday 9th August.

The Fixed Penalty Notice in relation to the Offence committed on 9th Aug (match day) was issued on 11th Aug, the same date that the press reported Bolingoli as receiving his FPN.

We all know that the mhedia look in here, so there is your story. Ask Lennon at his next Press Conference if Bolingoli arrived back in the UK on the day of the Killie game, rather than 5 days earlier, as had previously stated. Ask him when Bolingoli took the 2 Covid tests that he previously claimed he'd passed. Ask him why he lied. If you need any confirmation, I have the FOI responses from Police (Scotland) or you can submit your own, which will prove that the date given by Celtic for Bolingoli returning to Scotland was not true.

How do you know which flight he was supposed to come back on? Could have flown into Manchester for all we know

I like your passion but no chance a pro footballer is flying back day of the game just not happening if you really want to be sure why not have a look at there training picks for that week if he’s misssing you be right but if he’s there then grab your coat
I'm sure to he clubs will submit testing records to the league for every player involved

If the spfl weren’t corrupt they’d be able to confirm the details of the players who they received test results for and when. Because I’m sure they have a system like drug testing to ensure the person being tested is who they claim- don’t they.

Apologies for the lengthy post, but please keep reading, as I can prove that Celtic have lied about the Bolingoli timeline for his trip to Spain.

Tues 11th Aug - Press reported the story about Bolingoli going to Spain and not self-isolating for 14 days on his return.
Wed 12th Aug- Press reported that Bolingoli had been issued with a Fixed Penalty Fine for breaching Quarantine Regulations.

Bolingoli went to Spain on Mon 3rd August, but returned the following day (Tues 4th Aug) and had 2 negative Covid tests between returning and playing against Kilmarnock.

As there are no flights from Malaga to Prestwick, my Spidey senses started tingling and I submitted a FOI Request to Police Scotland asking for details of all Breach of Quarantine Regulations committed around that time and the date of any Offences committed.

If you have been paying attention, it would be expected that at least 1 Offence was committed on Tuesday 4th August, the day that Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to Scotland.

Sun 9th Aug (match day) - 1 offence recorded that day, which led to a Fixed Penalty being issued on 11th August (the same day that Bolingoli was issued with his Fixed Penalty Notice).

With only 1 Offence being recorded that week, I found it surprising that the date of the Offence was match day and couldn't understand how Bolingoli returned from Spain and played on the same day. So, I did a bit more digging and found that Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick was scheduled to land at 23:15 on Saturday, the night before the game. Given that you don't enter the country until you have passed through Passport Control & Customs, the time to do this, when added on to the time taken to get off the plane, reclaim baggage etc plus the usual 10 min delay on most flights, it would likely have taken him beyond midnight and would explain the date of the Offence being Sun 9th August (match day).

So, to recap:

Police (Scotland) have stated that there were no breaches of Quarantine Regulations on Tues 4th August, the date Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to the country and there were no Offences recorded any day that week.

The only breach of Quarantine Regulations around that time was Sunday 9th August (the same day of the Killie game that he played in).

Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick would have seen Bolingoli arrive on the early hours of Sunday 9th August.

The Fixed Penalty Notice in relation to the Offence committed on 9th Aug (match day) was issued on 11th Aug, the same date that the press reported Bolingoli as receiving his FPN.

We all know that the mhedia look in here, so there is your story. Ask Lennon at his next Press Conference if Bolingoli arrived back in the UK on the day of the Killie game, rather than 5 days earlier, as had previously stated. Ask him when Bolingoli took the 2 Covid tests that he previously claimed he'd passed. Ask him why he lied. If you need any confirmation, I have the FOI responses from Police (Scotland) or you can submit your own, which will prove that the date given by Celtic for Bolingoli returning to Scotland was not true.
Wow. Well played sir. Some superb digging

I commend your hard work, but if Bolingoli was out of the country from Monday until Saturday, how on earth did Lennon get him on the bench considering he wouldve missed a weeks training?

The only explanation is that Bolingoli called in sick but turned up to the training ground on match day saying he was feeling better.

Whenever he arrived back in the UK, he would have been told he had to quarantine, he wouldn't have been given an offence on landing as he wouldn't have broken the rules then. The police gave him the notice after they could show he had broken quarantine, by playing in the game on the Sunday.

The only way we would know for sure is knowing exactly which flight he returned on.

Aren’t you assuming the offence is recorded the same day it is committed? It can’t be recorded until it is discovered.

Yes indeed. If he did come back on the day of the game he couldnt have taken 2 tests and been cleared to play.

All the more interesting that Celtic got rid if him so quickly.
It was pretty clear his time at the club was over. Don’t think there’s any shock he was out the door when he was

Not a chance they would have a player in the squad who did not take part in game prep.
Although I do agree we will not be getting the full story and they are brushing detail under the carpet.

The indecent haste of Bolingoli's departure to a new club says that not all of the truth has been made public.
We'll punish him.
There will be a rigorous investigation.

To absolute silence.

To Bolingoli jettisoned out on loan.

Funny how the club who have harped on about being at the forefront of dealing with Covid regulations can't tell us how their disciplinary case went.

There were a couple of posters attempted to ridicule me over stating that the filth knew all about his trip just last week, I'll keep an eye out to see if they appear on this thread.

While you’ve done a lot of digging, one thing that doesn’t stack up for me is that he would have trained at some point during the week leading up to the game, most likely from Tuesday onward. If his offence wasn’t known until Monday 10th at the earliest, this is when he’d be charged/fined, making the previous week of no fines irrelevant.

He’ll have trained that week with the team and they no doubt stayed in a hotel the night before the game so I think you’re theory of him landing/passing through arrivals after Midnight is probably flawed.

You could have a photo of him carrying a donkey through passport control on the Sunday and they still won't bother their arse with any 'semantics' about when he arrived or what lies were told.
rTAQsuW.png

My feeling here is the charge was on the Sunday as that's when he broke what would have been the quarantine rule. When he arrived back?

We'll punish him.

To absolute silence.

Funny how the club who have harped on about being at the forefront of dealing with Covid regulations can't tell us how their disciplinary case went.

There were a couple of posters attempted to ridicule me over stating that the filth knew all about his trip just last week, I'll keep an eye out to see if they appear on this thread.

The reason for the media and Peasant rage towards Bolingoli was not for breaching any Covid rules, but for being caught. That is the biggest offence in their eyes.

Or how about the mentally challengeds knew all along, picked him up from the airport and got him out of sight for a period before he could play? How about they knew all along, and lied to everyone about it.

the mhedia won’t really give a flying %^*& about it all now, because the guys been punted and the bheasts are in the clear, so it’s pretty straight forward from here on in. Unless there is a journalist out there who is actually willing to do their job and investigate a proper story, because there is a proper scandalous story in amongst all this, then we won’t ever find out the truth of it all.

But it’s with 1000% certainty that the mhanks knew all about it and aided the guy in getting home. They knew, they knew alright. They know about a lot of things that they don’t want out.

I commend your hard work, but if Bolingoli was out of the country from Monday until Saturday, how on earth did Lennon get him on the bench considering he wouldve missed a weeks training?

The only explanation is that Bolingoli called in sick but turned up to the training ground on match day saying he was feeling better.
He was only on for a few minutes was he not?

We'll punish him.

To absolute silence.

I’m in 100% agreement with you, they fucking knew alright, they knew all about it. That’s the proper story.

So, to recap:

Excellent effort DD.

I’ve always smelled a rat here, and I hope further investigation by anyone brave enough ( sorry for laughing ) will prove your point.

Lying to protect themselves ? Who’d have suspected that ? ;)

The sad thing is the scotshit football authorities, The legal system,the law,the police,scotshit politicians and the scotshit press just couldn't care how many laws are broken by and in the name of this rancid club. Great work by Disco DeeJay but unfortunately all in vain as the people who could use this information are just not interested and the people who should have cheked this information are too lazy to bother their arses. This is just a minor cover up in the big picture of the corrupt system we live in present day scotland. They do as like and do it freely without the fear of prosecution. This is scotland snp way. celtic knew where he was,what he was there for and probably paid his fares and hotel. They lie about everything.

Maybe the breach was recorded as game day because that's the day police could prove he breach quarantine
I think this is the most likely of all scenarios as it became public and the Police had to do something. Not sure there is anymore to this tbh.

There are flights on Tuesdays. Ryanair have a Malaga to Prestwick flight on Tuesdays at the moment. Easyjet also have one for a fortnight today. He could also have returned to Glasgow Int. via London, or perhaps somewhere else or flown to Edinburgh.
As others have pointed out he would not be issued with any fixed notice until the Police knew he had broken quarantine. So there would be nothing on the day he returned to the UK.
Unfortunately you have proved nothing.

Lennon is a dick, but there is no way he is playing bolingoli if he arrived back on the same day as the match, even if there was no covid.

Also we'd need proof of him coming off a flight.

Was my initial thoughts on it . This is a thread we would slaughter them for .

Fuuking ill phil will be sitting in his bedroom of his parents home rattling up a response to this and how we are the ones who have nothing else to do.

Christ on a bike.

Some on here probably still pine over a teenage girlfriend who left them for a more successful lad.

So, to recap:

You've jumped to the conclusion that he returned to Prestwick......

I doubt we'll ever find out what happened with this, but I said at the time, nobody flies to Spain on a Monday afternoon and flies back the next day. The fact that we know what flight he went out on, but not the flight or even airport he flew back to speaks volumes.

Back