Willem II game now available to purchase on Rangers TV £9.99

Nothing happening currently when you press live video. Might be cos I’m early going on but You usually just get a graphic of the which game it is to look at. Not even that

aye I was far too impatient obviously, alls well

Nothing happening currently when you press live video. Might be cos I’m early going on but You usually just get a graphic of the which game it is to look at. Not even that

Refresh and try again. I had a horrendous lag when I first tried, went to one of the other pages and came back and all was well. Now has the crests and countdown timer.

Tbh, rtv is a fucking nightmare.
My email address is not now being recognised, so I'm using my son's email, and trying to purchase tonight's game has been anything but easy .

I fear I may be running into problems later. VPON set to France, logged in fine, accessed the stream fine and got the countdown clock. Went back to it 10 minutes later and had a 'Content Blocked' message. Oh Dear. Quick refresh fixed it but its a new one for me. I'm guessing my VPN dropped out.

Got it purchased on my phone, for some reason, like last week, the cast button at the bottom right doesnt work.

Strange because I've just tried BBC etc and they cast to my tv no problem.

Sorry lads purchased but not getting anything when clicking the match.
Help please. VB the saviour of rtv

What device are you trying to watch on? Which website are you trying to access - live one of real RangersTV? Are you able to get logged in or are you getting an error message? What error message if so?

And why did you leave it so late?;)

I've got the same problem on my laptop - works on my phone ok but would rather hook the laptop up to my tv

As has been mentioned several times on the forum today there appears to ne a lag of over an hour in recognising logouts. If you are logged in n your phone, as you say, and try to logout and watch via laptop there a good chance you will get an 'account blocked' or 'too many concurrent connections;' message. That's probably why you cant get logged in on laptop.

You could try logging out on phone and then clearing cache/cookies but ni guarantee it will work. Or you could do a password reset by following the Forgotten password routine. You can re-use the existing password. All a bit late in the day though for that.

As has been mentioned several times on the forum today there appears to ne a lag of over an hour in recognising logouts. If you are logged in n your phone, as you say, and try to logout and watch via laptop there a good chance you will get an 'account blocked' or 'too many concurrent connections;' message. That's probably why you cant get logged in on laptop.

You could try logging out on phone and then clearing cache/cookies but ni guarantee it will work. Or you could do a password reset by following the Forgotten password routine. You can re-use the existing password. All a bit late in the day though for that.
Cheers - I've logged out the mobile fine and logged in successfully on the laptop (so it doesn't think I'm trying to login twice). Just get a blue screen with the interview vids below it when I hit play

Same. Bought game and now can’t find where to watch it without asking for payment again. Why can’t it just take you to the game when you pay.

Logging in with a TV browser is brutal!! Surely there’s an easier way! Took me ages typing everything in with the remote control. Still, it’s on now, picture very good. Let’s go

Logging in with a TV browser is brutal!! Surely there’s an easier way! Took me ages typing everything in with the remote control. Still, it’s on now, picture very good. Let’s go

Smart TVs are not recognised as compatible devices for RangersTV - or any other club tv channel I'm aware of. The browsers are, generally, crap.

Same. Bought game and now can’t find where to watch it without asking for payment again. Why can’t it just take you to the game when you pay.

Which website are you on? Live one or 'real' RangersTV? If the real site click on the Live tab and then select Live Video for the match.

I have Unlimited (overseas) but it's only showing me an option for audio. What's going on?

Obvious question, have you turned on your VPN. Also, make sure your VPN is NOT set to The Netherlands - we don't have the rights to show the game in The Netherlands.

Anyone elses keep jumping every 20 secs or so?

I'm using silk on fire TV with a wired connection.

Smart TVs are not recognised as compatible devices for RangersTV - or any other club tv channel I'm aware of. The browsers are, generally, crap.
Getting game ok tonight via tv browser. Out of about 5 or 6 games - had problems with one. Most people did that day i think.

The actual purchase process is a bit crap right enough. takes some time.

Back