Bolingoli's Trip To Spain - New Evidence

Sorry mate, but as others have said, you have proved absolutely nothing. He wouldn't be issued a breach of quarantine immediately after landing in the country - he has to actually breach his quarantine for that to happen! That would be when he played in a football match on the sunday. Actually, it could have been issued for before that, but the sunday was the most conservative (ie LATEST) breach and would then start his new 14 day clock from that point.

I don't doubt that we didn't get the full story from the dark side of Glasgow but your digging has been in vain, I'm thinking.

So we all know what flight he went out on but zip about the flight he came back on.
Why didn't Celtic simply post his return ticket stub showing the flight?

Sadly not new evidence at all. You could return from Spain, stay home for 2 or 3 days and then break quarantine. That is when the offence takes place and not the date of your return. In addition the authorities might be unaware of the breach for a number of days and only when notified is it likely to be checked and recorded as an offence. So the fact it was recorded days after he reputedly returned is of little relevance here.

In all probability the management team at the club were not aware of his intentions to travel to Spain but he would have told someone at the club. At some point word has reached popcorn teeth and he has then got straight on the phone telling him to get the first available flight back to any Scottish airport.

They probably expected it to hit the press and when it didn't assumed they were in the clear, got him tested, and carried on as if he hadn't been away at all. As with other issues - they feckin' knew.

We’ve done all this before. There was a flight to/from Glasgow International he got.

I see there one or two negative replies, yes I don't know either if the O P is right but for God sake let's not knock him carry on with the good work.

We'll punish him.
There will be a rigorous investigation.

To absolute silence.

To Bolingoli jettisoned out on loan.

Funny how the club who have harped on about being at the forefront of dealing with Covid regulations can't tell us how their disciplinary case went.

There were a couple of posters attempted to ridicule me over stating that the filth knew all about his trip just last week, I'll keep an eye out to see if they appear on this thread.

"At the forefront of everything positive" was what Neil Lennon said.

Neck-mark-blowtorch springs to mind.

We really shouldn't expect anything else from them, they have had years of practise.

Not to be crass but we’ve seen how the whole country can ignore child rape for 30 years. 3 days in Spain is a gimme.

Killie should get the 3 points for the fact they have lied to hide it.

However, the results provided by Police (Scotland) show:

Tue 4th Aug - No offences that day.
Wed 5th Aug - No offences that day.
Thu 6th Aug - No offences that day.
Fri 7th Aug - No offences that day.
Sat 8th Aug - No offences that day.
Sun 9th Aug (match day) - 1 offence recorded that day, which led to a Fixed Penalty being issued on 11th August (the same day that Bolingoli was issued with his Fixed Penalty Notice).

Dates offences are Committed / Recorded are not necessarily the same thing in polis jargon.

You might want to clarify the date of commission of the offence recorded on the 9th with your FOI point of contact if you want to reiterate this, however it may stray into territory of identifying individuals - sometimes this is a statutory reason not to disclose info.

Apologies for the lengthy post, but please keep reading, as I can prove that Celtic have lied about the Bolingoli timeline for his trip to Spain.

What we knew so far (dates being important):

Mon 3rd Aug - Bolingoli flew with Ryanair from Prestwick to Malaga, Spain.
Sun 9th Aug - Bolingoli came on as a sub against Kilmarnock.
Tues 11th Aug - Press reported the story about Bolingoli going to Spain and not self-isolating for 14 days on his return.
Wed 12th Aug- Press reported that Bolingoli had been issued with a Fixed Penalty Fine for breaching Quarantine Regulations.

What we were told by Celtic:
Bolingoli went to Spain on Mon 3rd August, but returned the following day (Tues 4th Aug) and had 2 negative Covid tests between returning and playing against Kilmarnock.

As there are no flights from Malaga to Prestwick, my Spidey senses started tingling and I submitted a FOI Request to Police Scotland asking for details of all Breach of Quarantine Regulations committed around that time and the date of any Offences committed.

If you have been paying attention, it would be expected that at least 1 Offence was committed on Tuesday 4th August, the day that Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to Scotland.

Sun 9th Aug (match day) - 1 offence recorded that day, which led to a Fixed Penalty being issued on 11th August (the same day that Bolingoli was issued with his Fixed Penalty Notice).

With only 1 Offence being recorded that week, I found it surprising that the date of the Offence was match day and couldn't understand how Bolingoli returned from Spain and played on the same day. So, I did a bit more digging and found that Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick was scheduled to land at 23:15 on Saturday, the night before the game. Given that you don't enter the country until you have passed through Passport Control & Customs, the time to do this, when added on to the time taken to get off the plane, reclaim baggage etc plus the usual 10 min delay on most flights, it would likely have taken him beyond midnight and would explain the date of the Offence being Sun 9th August (match day).

So, to recap:

Police (Scotland) have stated that there were no breaches of Quarantine Regulations on Tues 4th August, the date Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to the country and there were no Offences recorded any day that week.

The only breach of Quarantine Regulations around that time was Sunday 9th August (the same day of the Killie game that he played in).

Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick would have seen Bolingoli arrive on the early hours of Sunday 9th August.

The Fixed Penalty Notice in relation to the Offence committed on 9th Aug (match day) was issued on 11th Aug, the same date that the press reported Bolingoli as receiving his FPN.

We all know that the mhedia look in here, so there is your story. Ask Lennon at his next Press Conference if Bolingoli arrived back in the UK on the day of the Killie game, rather than 5 days earlier, as had previously stated. Ask him when Bolingoli took the 2 Covid tests that he previously claimed he'd passed. Ask him why he lied. If you need any confirmation, I have the FOI responses from Police (Scotland) or you can submit your own, which will prove that the date given by Celtic for Bolingoli returning to Scotland was not true.
You honestly expect to the gutter mhank compliant press to dare bring this evidence up?

Unfortunately I’ve just checked Celtics YouTube channel (horrendous, don’t know how I’ll ever recover). They published a video on the 8th of August with Bolongoli walking out to train at the 26 second mark. I don’t know when the footage was recorded though, I would presume it’s similar to when we publish our training videos.. except ours are class!

***Caution Not Safe For Anyone***
Sorry Bud, you didn't have to put the video up to prove your point, we believe you. Now go sit on the naughty step.:D

KHccrGO.jpg

Apologies for the lengthy post, but please keep reading, as I can prove that Celtic have lied about the Bolingoli timeline for his trip to Spain.

Tues 11th Aug - Press reported the story about Bolingoli going to Spain and not self-isolating for 14 days on his return.
Wed 12th Aug- Press reported that Bolingoli had been issued with a Fixed Penalty Fine for breaching Quarantine Regulations.

Bolingoli went to Spain on Mon 3rd August, but returned the following day (Tues 4th Aug) and had 2 negative Covid tests between returning and playing against Kilmarnock.

As there are no flights from Malaga to Prestwick, my Spidey senses started tingling and I submitted a FOI Request to Police Scotland asking for details of all Breach of Quarantine Regulations committed around that time and the date of any Offences committed.

If you have been paying attention, it would be expected that at least 1 Offence was committed on Tuesday 4th August, the day that Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to Scotland.

With only 1 Offence being recorded that week, I found it surprising that the date of the Offence was match day and couldn't understand how Bolingoli returned from Spain and played on the same day. So, I did a bit more digging and found that Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick was scheduled to land at 23:15 on Saturday, the night before the game. Given that you don't enter the country until you have passed through Passport Control & Customs, the time to do this, when added on to the time taken to get off the plane, reclaim baggage etc plus the usual 10 min delay on most flights, it would likely have taken him beyond midnight and would explain the date of the Offence being Sun 9th August (match day).

So, to recap:

Police (Scotland) have stated that there were no breaches of Quarantine Regulations on Tues 4th August, the date Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to the country and there were no Offences recorded any day that week.

The only breach of Quarantine Regulations around that time was Sunday 9th August (the same day of the Killie game that he played in).

Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick would have seen Bolingoli arrive on the early hours of Sunday 9th August.

The Fixed Penalty Notice in relation to the Offence committed on 9th Aug (match day) was issued on 11th Aug, the same date that the press reported Bolingoli as receiving his FPN.

We all know that the mhedia look in here, so there is your story. Ask Lennon at his next Press Conference if Bolingoli arrived back in the UK on the day of the Killie game, rather than 5 days earlier, as had previously stated. Ask him when Bolingoli took the 2 Covid tests that he previously claimed he'd passed. Ask him why he lied. If you need any confirmation, I have the FOI responses from Police (Scotland) or you can submit your own, which will prove that the date given by Celtic for Bolingoli returning to Scotland was not true.
dont we have a poster here who used to write for the daily record maybe he can pass it onto his pals

I commend your hard work, but if Bolingoli was out of the country from Monday until Saturday, how on earth did Lennon get him on the bench considering he wouldve missed a weeks training?

The only explanation is that Bolingoli called in sick but turned up to the training ground on match day saying he was feeling better.

or Celtic knew where he was and tried to use him as a sub

"At the forefront of everything positive" was what Neil Lennon said.

Neck-mark-blowtorch springs to mind.

We really shouldn't expect anything else from them, they have had years of practise.
Aye, positive fùcking covid tests :)) :))

Be better sending to the club then. They're the one with the in at the Record these days...
just thought it would be better coming from an old employee and friend rather than it just being dumped as soon as they see rfc on it

I like your passion but no chance a pro footballer is flying back day of the game just not happening if you really want to be sure why not have a look at there training picks for that week if he’s misssing you be right but if he’s there then grab your coat
A club like no other will have the training pics removed as soon as he was caught. Cover up is their middle name ! Scum from cradle to the grave

Because he flew out of Prestwick doesn’t mean he returned to Prestwick!
Might not have even been with the same airline!

The OP is a new level of obsession! mentally challenged level obsession!

There is no appetite to go further on stuff like this and that probably makes sense to be honest. As much as we might want our pound of flesh. They more than likely lied, this is nothing new but you would be better served spending your time on something more positive for yourself

So, to recap:

All good work mate, but futile as Celtic are untouchable.

No offense intended here mate but this is the sort of thing we'd rip tims apart for if they were checking flights and submitted FOI requests.

No offence to you, but not doing this until recently is why 20% of the population run this country.

We’ve sat on our arses like moral people while they’ve dirty dealed their way into so many powerful positions in a once great country.

No offence to you, but not doing this until recently is why 20% of the population run this country.

We’ve sat on our arses like moral people while they’ve dirty dealed their way into so many powerful positions in a once great country.

... Not interrogating flight details and covid ticket details for a Celtic football player has nothing to do with that.

Remember what were discussing here.

The broader point you are trying to make may be correct but I don't necessarily think it can be shoehorned into this bonkers detective work - which it seems is nonsense anyway after the video posted of him training prior to the match.

Unfortunately I’ve just checked Celtics YouTube channel (horrendous, don’t know how I’ll ever recover). They published a video on the 8th of August with Bolongoli walking out to train at the 26 second mark. I don’t know when the footage was recorded though, I would presume it’s similar to when we publish our training videos.. except ours are class!

***Caution Not Safe For Anyone***

Trying too hard...

The offence is breaching quarantine not coming back from Spain. The police fined him for breaching quarantine by being at the game.

Back