Glenn Kamara, excellent tonight

Tremendous tonight.

Great defensively and the same going forward.

A few said after the Finland game the other week that he may be the box to box midfielder we need.

Maybe?

He really annoys me as he can be so good it's unreal. Tonight a good example of that. A very good player that just doesn't seem to do it in Scotland. Then again, he has been playing much, much better when he isn't in the team with Jack. It does need to be either/or with them.

Pretty much sums up our team really.

He had a fine game, looked very strong and assured throughout.
Should hopefully be a big boost to his confidence after that display

I just don't get the criticism he gets at times, he's as neat and tidy a footballer as you'll find in most top teams in Europe.
The FF Champ Managers might slate him but when you listen to Neil McCann's opinion of him, it couldn't be higher and the fact that he's being tracked by some pretty big clubs tells its own story.

the lad has had a bit of stick but tonight he was excellent.
I don't understand why he gets stick. The guy is class, always happy to take the ball and never panics. Some say he doesn't drive forward enough but I think that's because he's been told to sit in. That said, on a few occasions this season we've seen him get further up the park. Great player and an absolute bargain.

He was brilliant tonight. Controls the tempo of our game. Unfortunately in this backwater we rarely need to slow it down but in Europe, when there is a bit more pressure, he excels.

He was first class tonight, this is going to seem a strange comment we had some really good performances tonight and some really poor ones, a 4 nil win away from home and I don't think it was a good team performance, we gave up far to many chances, against better opposition we will get punished, anyway let's enjoy a fine away win.

Good in tight areas just wish he would do more of those runs into the box like he did to tonight he's got the skill and body strength to make it work just needs to shoot

Agreed, played very well and didn’t hide.

when he plays well he’s an excellent midfield player. I think some folk expect gascoigne to make an appearance every match.
A very modern player, with no mean amounts of ability.

Scott and Steve Davis picked up in the second half. Like Hagi.

But Kamara was excellent throughout

Hagi started to control things once he moved centrally.

OP is right though, Kamara had a fantastic game. I so wish he would burst forward more in Scotland though , Gerrard needs to unleash him on the SPFL. He's also been doing a ton of work in gym by the look of things because his physique has certainly changed.

Back