A good time to change our walk on song?

PunkScott

Tina Turner was on Radio 2 and as much as I love the bass at the start and will forever love the song, perhaps now is "the best" time to think up a new tune for the team to walk out to.

No fans for the foreseeable future and when we can return, what would you like to greet you at the spruced up Ibrox?

I know Thunderstruck is a favourite on here, I personally like the "come with me/Kashmir" remix Dortmund come out to, but I am sure there are plenty of other songs that can get the adrenalin flowing.

Over to FF.

Wouldnt change it and I don’t think it will ever happen, we are intrinsically linked with Tina and simply the best.
There would be absolutely nothing wrong with playing the song in full before matches if the words weren’t changed, or more to the point, folk weren’t offended by the word changes. It is, however, ok for the mentally challengeds to sing the local Irish folk ditties before games without any issues, you know the ones that glorify the proscribed terrorist organisation they are intrinsically linked to so go figure.

anyway. . .

If the choice was there it would be to keep Tina, there’s nothing better, or certainly there used to be, nothing better than hearing that song being sang from the start right up to that majestical chorus sung in full voice. A glorious noise.
I’d put up the vote for God Save The Queen for the run out song, to both annoy and intimidate the Britain haters amongst us when they come to our arena.

I’ve long suspected that Roadhouse Blues by The Doors would work! :))

Wouldnt change it and I don’t think it will ever happen, we are intrinsically linked with Tina and simply the best.
There would be absolutely nothing wrong with playing the song in full before matches if the words weren’t changed, or more to the point, folk weren’t offended by the word changes. It is, however, ok for the mentally challengeds to sing the local Irish folk ditties before games without any issues, you know the ones that glorify the proscribed terrorist organisation they are intrinsically linked to so go figure.

anyway. . .

If the choice was there it would be to keep Tina, there’s nothing better, or certainly there used to be, nothing better than hearing that song being sang from the start right up to that majestical chorus sung in full voice. A glorious noise.
I’d put up the vote for God Save The Queen for the run out song, to both annoy and intimidate the Britain haters amongst us when they come to our arena.

the club will never play the full song ever again. The FTP brigade have ensured that

They used to play that before home games, in the build up to the team coming out, not sure if it still happens though, I’m never there early enough anymore :)) :)) :))
That must’ve been a long, long time ago because I don’t recall that playing. Let me entertain you was the one I remember

Back