A good time to change our walk on song?

That must’ve been a long, long time ago because I don’t recall that playing. Let me entertain you was the one I remember
There was loads they used to play, ac/dc, Robbie Williams Etc, even that horrendous effiel 95 song “blue”. They used to have a CD with a mix and just play the same shite every other week. I know that because I used to have to press play on the CD player at times on a match day. :)) :)) :))

Abiding memory standing in the stalls in the pitch dark of Greens Play House (Apollo) as the Dam busters march reaches its crescendo and just as it ends BANG first chord... Suspect Device Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The hairs on my arms an neck are standing on end just reminiscing about it.

As for Go for it? Nah I can do without it.

Sound of silence to honour the fact that there aren't any fans and to pay homage to our neighbours in the East treatment to victims of their cover up. Could also throw in our media's lack of backbone/collusion to highlight the fact that Lawwell effectively controls the game in Scotland.

Simply the Best has been around so long I don’t think we should change it, although maybe that’s just because I’m of the age that I started becoming an active supporter around the time the song was first released.

Suggestion for a replacement, just because I love the intro:

If we did ditch The Best, would Mesnur Suljovic be allowed to use it as his walk-on again in Glasgow?

Sound of silence to honour the fact that there aren't any fans and to pay homage to our neighbours in the East treatment to victims of their cover up. Could also throw in our media's lack of backbone/collusion to highlight the fact that Lawwell effectively controls the game in Scotland.

The thread’s about a walkout tune not a scholarly discourse on the sociology of sport and society.

Tina Turner was on Radio 2 and as much as I love the bass at the start and will forever love the song, perhaps now is "the best" time to think up a new tune for the team to walk out to.

No fans for the foreseeable future and when we can return, what would you like to greet you at the spruced up Ibrox?

I know Thunderstruck is a favourite on here, I personally like the "come with me/Kashmir" remix Dortmund come out to, but I am sure there are plenty of other songs that can get the adrenalin flowing.

Over to FF.
God bless the prince of Wales

I haven’t read the full thread as I can’t be arsed. I can never understand why anyone would want to change the walk out song.

The Best is a great song even if it is old.

Nothing will beat it as a walk out song.

I haven’t read the full thread as I can’t be arsed. I can never understand why anyone would want to change the walk out song.

The Best is a great song even if it is old.

Nothing will beat it as a walk out song.
We can’t even play the full song because some people’s obsession with him in Rome.

You either play the full tune or you dont play it all in regards to Simply The Best. Not been the same for years was proper goosebumps back in the day,
Yeah I’m the same. I used to love it and I would get proper goosebumps but now I just go through the motions.
A change would be welcome and AC/DC sounds like the best shout so far. Great tune and they’re bears.

Can't think of anything better than Simply The Best at the moment to be honest.

Personally just glad to be rid of Penny Arcade.
The best ever was the day we beat them 3-2 at Ibrox and we sang Penny Arcade then Blue Sea of Ibrox its on you tube and still gives goosebumps

i’d like Mr Blue Sky by ELO, lyrics are amazing

Back