Something stirring at the scum hut?

Yeah. ST holders get it free and everyone else including away fans can buy it for £10
So season ticket holders are paying about 30 quid a game for something non season ticket holders are getting for a tenner?
That decision will come back to haunt us when fans start wanting refunds.

So season ticket holders are paying about 30 quid a game for something non season ticket holders are getting for a tenner?
Yeah, I don't think the club thought there'd be a ban on fans till spring 2021 tbf to them. I know it's shite on ST holders but it is out of the clubs hands so hopefully they'll continue their loyalty.

It's why least Rangers could have done is award the Willem II game to ST holders free. I'm really disappointed they didn't. Even if there was a legal reason they couldn't then explain why.

So O'Fritzel and Liewell are in cahoots with Neil Dungaster of the SFhA at Hampdump as when treacle teeth sold biscuit hips to Arsenal then stole the best talent from Dundee Hivs, Murderwell, Hivs, Watery Farts, Scumdee, Aberdoom and Dungfermline in a plan to loan them to other SPhell teams thus weakening us in the process.

Factor in the SNP, wee Nippy (and her stormtroopers), the Daily Rebel, The Hootsman, The Gherald, Jimmy Ping and Chick Dung too...it's a perfect storm of madness.
It’s Abergreen,get it right ffs.

Are you forgetting about the appointment of Donald Muir and the events leading up to it? The leaks and blogs were abundant online years before 2012. Was always written off as 19th Century Terrorist mischief which a lot of it was, but clearly a portion ended up true.
Leading up to it?
2007 until 2012 is some lead up.
I don't recall any furore about EBT's in 2007.

If anyone is even slightly curious, the pronunciation of the name of the sickening sectarian brush guy is, “Mac-gee-aw-la-van”.

Keeping your season ticket this year gives you the rights to it next year.

Leading up to it?

It was certainly on the radar. This is a quote regarding them and the Juninho EBT.

"in 2008 the club became aware of an event giving rise to a potential tax liability which was subsequently paid after agreement with HMRC."

It was certainly on the radar. This is a quote regarding them and the Juninho EBT.

"in 2008 the club became aware of an event giving rise to a potential tax liability which was subsequently paid after agreement with HMRC."
2008 you say?
Juninho ?
Did he play for rangers?
Anything to do with the original post?
No.

Leading up to it?

Donald Muir was appointed in 2009 and there was plenty of whisperings about our financials on the lead up to 2012. If the OP is the Gub which I think he is, he made many claims about Murray and his mismanagement of us in the early 2000s, years before any poet. It was conspiracies and poet fantastist type stuff from 2008 onwards but a small amount of it ended up being true. It was there at the time and I feel like I would personally be doing other fans a disservice in saying it wasn't.

Last edited:
There is something not right as every time lemon is interviewed, all you here is "fans need to be in the stadium". They seem to have a motivational issue and seem to rely heavily on the fans. Will be interesting to see how hibs do against them.
WATP

Suspect it’s probably financial reasons more than anything else as to why this keeps getting brought up by Lennon.

They have a £60 million plus wage bill and have spent £20m on players since January something has to give at the knewcamp and soon. If Sarajevo win on Thursday they will have a mini fire sale in the remaining days of the window.

Interesting as well that Edouard suddenly has had a massive dip in form and looks uninterested just weeks before the window shuts?

I think he means £500 from his mates alone
Aye, that's what I meant. I'd love to know how much we've raked in, if our group chat is a reflection on what must be hundreds maybe even thousands of Rangers related group chats then the club must be rubbing their hands with glee.

Back