Galatasary v Fenerbache

Was it Fenerbache who pumped Lurgan Flopps team oot the CL?

EDIT: Just googled it, it was Ferencvaros of Hungary.

Last edited:
This game, when it has a full stadium, makes our game v the mentally challengeds look like a tea party in terms of sheer noise, colour, sense of occasion and intensity.

Mind reading the book, the English guy visiting all the world's big derbies. The kick off time was 7pm at night. He went to ticket office to pick up ticket at 2.30pm, and asked the guy if he'd made a mistake and the game had kicked off. Guy said no, it's just the fans are all in just now. Almost 5 hours before kick off!!

Matches played 2, won 2. They have Falcao. It will be tough as f.uck.
Not saying it will be easy but they finished 6th out of 18 in Turkey last season. Their manager has said this week that they do not have a lot of money so they've not went out and bought a new team. I think we've played and got results against a lot better teams in Europe the last 2 seasons.

Mind reading the book, the English guy visiting all the world's big derbies. The kick off time was 7pm at night. He went to ticket office to pick up ticket at 2.30pm, and asked the guy if he'd made a mistake and the game had kicked off. Guy said no, it's just the fans are all in just now. Almost 5 hours before kick off!!
I always struggle with the 5 hours before kick off chat.

Wouldn't read to much into this game. As others have said, makes our game against them look like a kick about in the park. Form goes right out the window.

At least Alfie will be happy ,he'll get a wee chat with his buddy/hero Falcao and hopefully put him off his game ,he's getting on in years now 34 or 35 ish I think.

Danny Dyer divides opinion but watched the Real Football Factories Turkey edition earlier. Pretty decent watch. Shows you just how mental the rivalry is and how crazy the fans are.

My old dear bought me a Fenerbache top when on holiday years ago. Think I’ll dig it out for today, if it still fits.

Not saying it will be easy but they finished 6th out of 18 in Turkey last season. Their manager has said this week that they do not have a lot of money so they've not went out and bought a new team. I think we've played and got results against a lot better teams in Europe the last 2 seasons.
This a one off game, so this will be very tough and could go either way; that there are no fans at Ibrox will make this game different as well. If we get through it will be a very good achievement.

Pity BT Sport never manage to agree a deal to continue to show some games from the Turkish League

The turks have been bombarding every rangers twitter post , facebook , instagram post with messages saying they are going to hammer us ect they are everywhere online i hope we pump them and put them in their place

Watched this match in Marmaris about 22 years ago while on holiday.Not one of the Turkish guys were drinking not one and the boozer we were in ended up wrecked.We sat at the back bladdered and they rioted right in front of us.Galatasaray won and part of the stadium was set on fire.Mental

Danny Dyer divides opinion but watched the Real Football Factories Turkey edition earlier. Pretty decent watch. Shows you just how mental the rivalry is and how crazy the fans are.

Might give this a watch later,but Fanny Dyer does my tits in.

There’s videos of fenerbache fans on YouTube chanting Glasgow Rangers at Celtic fans at both park head and in Turkey.

Probably just a wind up but for that reason I’m supporting them.

Surprised at that with the Souness connection and the flag planting

I was winding them up on twitter and i got 5 private messages saying some shit in turkish then they would find me and i would die lol i was like mate you live in istanbul and i live in glasgow who the f**k do you think you are liam neeson lol
Beware the Turkish barbers!:D

Back