Bizarre comment from Andy Walker

The guy is a total banger. I can only assume he has a contract with Sky which requires him to do a certain number of games a season. Hopefully his contract runs out soon.

Mot so bizarre when it comes from a bitter Rangers hating eejit

The script isn't going the way they were told, the 2 games in hand was the start of the pressure, us playing 1st is also a nice little twist they have never previously had. Be a few bumps along the way as shown already but we will be right in this title race to the wire

He's a wee bitter ned talking slowly to sound more articulate.

I'm not sure why Sky think he is the best co-commentator for Scottish football. Then again, they seem to think Crocker is deserving of continued employment too.

Cross into the box. No Rangers player to attack the ball. Walker chips in with Rangers not wanting to get forward, Davis, Arfield and Kamara making sure they don’t lose.

It was 3-0 with about 20 mins to go ya dick:oops:
As I said on an earlier thread (that was chopped) I genuinely have no idea how he gets the sky co commentary gig.. ??

Lost count of the amount of times he said the handball at both penalties was not deliberate. It does not need to be deliberate. If the ball strikes the arm when it is extended or in an unnatural position, it's a penalty.

But I'm sure he knows that.

Changed his tune on both at the replays I wonder if he had someone in his ear piece tell him to at least try to pretend he wasnt a bitter wee wank.

Sky really, desperately, wanting to push some kind of "the penalty changed the game" narrative. Really bizarre.

Even the Motherwell manager, Boyd and McFadden baffled by it.

Cross into the box. No Rangers player to attack the ball. Walker chips in with Rangers not wanting to get forward, Davis, Arfield and Kamara making sure they don’t lose.

It was 3-0 with about 20 mins to go ya dick:oops:
Much as I detest him that’s nit quite what he said, he said the game was won and we were sitting in playing it out. That was before 4 and 5!

Putting aside his obvious bitterness, he’s a dinosaur who looks and sounds amateurish compared to most of Sky’s commentators. I don’t know why they persist with him, he’s obviously well past his sell by date.

Back