Crockers utter depression

TPP

When we got the penalty it was like someone had brunches him right on the kidney. Complete silence then eventually the most subdued penalty to rangers managed to escape his mouth.

given sky’s resources, the difference with our own media in Clive and neil McCann is putting this to real shame. Sky sports are horrific.

I never listened to their commentary until I knew the game was done but when they showed the goals at FT, I wondered if somebody had messed about with the commentary for the first pen/goal :D

it sounded as if somebody had slowed him down but it seems that was his reaction to us getting a penalty. It's pathetic and people are paying money to listen to him and Wanker hate on Rangers when they should be non-biased

Good, %^*& them. They can never hide their hatred when we win, pair of mentally challenged sympathising pricks.

there is, however, no one, and I mean NO ONE, worse than that wee mentally challenged prick McLeod on radio shortbread.

Crockers close though.

I love it when we depress them, I love it. The wheels are going to fall off their season, and it will be glorious. Then hopefully they will fuckk off to another station to poison the ears of the English or wherever else would have them.

I never listened to their commentary until I knew the game was done but when they showed the goals at FT, I wondered if somebody had messed about with the commentary for the first pen/goal :D

it sounded as if somebody had slowed him down but it seems that was his reaction to us getting a penalty. It's pathetic and people are paying money to listen to him and Wanker hate on Rangers when they should be non-biased
I thought they said. " It's a hand ball by Arfield." Then said "Oh, he's given a penalty to Rangers." They sounded heartfekkinbroken, which was nice.

Usual shite from those two, why can't we have neutral commentary after all these years, been subjected to this for too long.

Watched it on RTV so didn't hear it but we've got used to it, it's atrocious, the silent 10 min spells when we're playing well, the focus on refs instead of players performances. Pair of arsssholes

A thread that is made in heaven for paranoid fans.

Walker is a prick, Crocker has the unenviable task of polishing the turd that is Scottish football

I turned the sound off, nothing to do with the two mhank cheerleaders though.
That fecked up crowd noise they have is annoying as feck, however not listening to them actually advances your well being.

When we got the penalty it was like someone had brunches him right on the kidney. Complete silence then eventually the most subdued penalty to Rangers managed to escape his mouth.

given sky’s resources, the difference with our own media in Clive and neil McCann is putting this to real shame. Sky sports are horrific.
Both penalties where the same, it took a good 10-15 seconds for me to register that we had a penalty. Was thinking initially that we where going to pick up a yellow card for diving.

I took the plunge and bought the £240 unlimited package. Best decision I ever made as I don’t have to listen to those two tossers ever again. Nor Sutton, Stewart, McLean and the rest of the Tim Broadcasting Corporation
It's worth every penny.
Faultless again today

When we got the penalty it was like someone had brunches him right on the kidney. Complete silence then eventually the most subdued penalty to Rangers managed to escape his mouth.

Couldn’t agree more sent the very same to mates on What’s app. It’s fucking disgusting that fat slug as commentator on our games .

Volume down, Crockashit and/or Wanker will not be heard on my telly when we are on.

Next month I'm off sky and won't worry a fuuk.

I actually cancelled my sky Sports not because of these two wallopers but for the utter contempt they treat the game up here .

Bad enough you got the useless Bastards @ Hampden handing them a reported £5million rebate monies that could & should have been sought to be kept in the game by completing the league programme.

Sky obviously didn't give a monkeys but were intent to get back their investment seems to me they offered no alternatives & cared not a jot what they lost in custom given the amount of potential cancelations that could be triggered obviously the numbers up here wouldn't have been too troubling but for a company such as them where the bottom line is everything then even future uptakes based on current or pending as was the case investment could've been jepoardised due to the cabals idiotic decision ala 2012 so it seems to me Sky didn't give two hoots one way or the other.

I've very little interest in The EPL nowadays clearly where their ideology lies at every ones expense today's ko sums it up neither have any value as To Scottish Footballs long term viability.

I'd rather contribute directly to the club & not be dictated to or served up sub standard presentation as in those two eejits.

Where Sky had a brilliant product once upon a time it's become a Fucking sideshow of exactly what I despise about modern football pandering to divers then giving analysis of why it was a penalty foul etc when it clearly wasnt allied with shitty sub standard refereeing to the staged bullshit of the football having to be placed on a stand at the tunnel.

I could go on & on but today's a good day for The Rangers

Crocker having a little giggle that we would no longer have the clean sheet.

He also, every single game where he can, makes a point about players 'abc' being part of the team that defeated us x amount of seasons past or other stats about when we last lost, last dropped points etc. Always the negative element, it is so blatant.

First pen was hilarious, the reality is that the boy’s arm was stretched out from his body and the second one came after the call travelled all the way from the corner without any touch until the arm. Short of catching the ball, I don’t know how much more clear cut it gets.
“Soooooo controversial” apparently - just like any penalty we ever get!

I actually laughed at his comment that the Motherwell players had handled the ball more than McGregor. he's still an arsehole though

Andy Walker stating the 1st penalty was controversial before he'd even seen a replay was a dead giveaway. Not a single Motherwell player protested the most blatant arms out handball but you think its controversial that Rangers were awarded a penalty Andy? Took him 2 replays to admit what we all saw.

His willingess for Helander to have foulded Watt was an indication of why Tim refs are such a problem too, took him 3 goes to see the how clearly Helander took the ball when there was never any doubt, so clearly Tim eyes see what they want to see in real time.

Back