Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Morelos

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Going to be tough but if we play our fast paced game, press them high and use our wing backs I think it will take us to the group stages. They should not be underestimated though, they are undefeated in last five games with four wins and a draw.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Massive test for the team tonight, but we seem to have found a bit of steel this season.

Obviously it will be a matter of fighting till the last minute, but I am confident we shall prevail.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Chomping at the bit.

Wish we could be attending !! :(

Intae them Rangers- this is f.ucking huge !!!

A simply massive game, it will be a big ask to qualify from this one.

As people have said it's a toss up between Hagi and Jones, I get why Jones seems the easy pick due to having the pace to exploit the gaps in behind. However having watched a few videos of them the biggest problem they seem to have is covering the gaps between midfield and defence, I would be tempted to have Hagi as his natural game is to drift in to those pockets of space.

Either way its going to be tough, I don't understand people saying not a big issue getting knocked out. We as a club are trying to get back in to a mentality where we need to win every game, it's that simple.

I'd want Hagi to start so he can be the one playing the passes through to exploit these gaps.

Desperately looking forward to this match. It will be intriguing and exciting as well a battle.

I’m hugely confident of a win, and a comfortable win. We have been in excellent form over the last 2 and a bit seasons now in Europe, we’ve scored plenty, we’ve played really well at times and we now look, under our manager, as a proper European class side.

3-1, Morelos double and Kent.

I’ve based my shout on confidence, an empty stadium and on form.

Huge game tonight! Fully expect us to go at them from the start and bag an early goal to settle the nerves! Play up the Glasgow Rangers

Has it been announced when RTV starts?

It won't be for a few hours yet mate.;):)

I haven't seen a time advertised as yet so, guessing, it will either be 45 minutes before kick-off or 30 minutes before kick-off. Given the potential for RangersTV problems I'd always recommend folk login at least 45 minutes before kick-off as a matter of course.

Have to keep them on the back foot. Not sure they have our pace so we need to keep them in their half. If they start pumping balls into Falcao that could be our danger point. If we can get 2 goals ahead that should be enough.

Aaaaah. A football thread. Makes a nice change from the Covid 19 chat. As always, little is really known about Gala and how they are playing, but as plenty have said, bigger names have been overcome in the last couple of years.

Battle Fever starting to kick in now. 2 hours left at work then wallop,straight home,wash,fed and bust the cans open. Big Big Game tonight. Play to our strengths and we'll have too much for the Turks. Going 2-1 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling very nervous about this one ,they are a good team with a lot of quality players very experienced, match management will be top grade, however they are an ageing side so on our side we have youth, speed and a belief in ourselves that might just give us an edge,I'm going for a 2-1 win for the good guys NS, we can and will overcome

I hope they play a high line against us. With kent and Jones playing for the ball over the top. I feel like this is going to be one of they games that Hagi is going to show why many have faith in him.

3v2 Rangers

Is Kamara banned due to bookings possibly?

Not sure if I remember that appearing on screen during last game.
I checked soccerway and Kamara wasn't booked in either Lincoln Red Imps or Willem II matches. Hopefully something has got lost in translation re Kemar and Kamara. He did miss the Bayer Leverkusen game re suspension though.

blYfDLU.png
2-1 the Mighty Gers. :cool:

2-0 Gers ,butterflies have started, a few ales in the Veterans club then back to the digs for Strongbows and the game :D

I hope they play a high line against us. With kent and Jones playing for the ball over the top. I feel like this is going to be one of they games that Hagi is going to show why many have faith in him.

3v2 Rangers
How do you fit Kent Jones and Hagi in the same team plus a main striker? Pretty attack minded to be fair.

It won't be for a few hours yet mate.;):)

I haven't seen a time advertised as yet so, guessing, it will either be 45 minutes before kick-off or 30 minutes before kick-off. Given the potential for RangersTV problems I'd always recommend folk login at least 45 minutes before kick-off as a matter of course.

I take it the Gala game will be ‘free’ to the legacy unlimited RTV subscribers?

very confident tonight and looking for the bears to breeze past with a comfortable 2-0 victory, Alfie & Ryan Kent to score

I don't know mate - I've had a couple of espresso's this afternoon and I'm bouncing off the walls, chomping at the bit, running around the house, 'WFH', singing the Billy Boys in my pants !!! :))

The Battle Fever is on !!! :)
It was the pants that swung it, that is proper Battle Fever! :p

Game bought on RangersTV, first light refreshment being necked. Bring them on! :cool::))

Back