MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
John Beaton is taking charge of his first Old Firm game since being targeted with death threats and online abuse in December 2018.

Celtic had called for the referee to be allowed to explain his decisions publicly after he did not punish striker Alfredo Morelos for clashes with Anthony Ralston, Ryan Christie and Scott Brown during a 1-0 win for the Ibrox side.
BBC trying their hardest not to say scum fans were behind the threats

Really can't call the result at all. Got a feeling it's going to be cagey, with a fair amount of hesitation on both sides. If we can limit the impact of their two pacey fullbacks, I can't see how we won't achieve total dominance in the middle of the park.

In any event, no surrender Rangers. We will accept nothing less than full victory.

Just put RTV audio on and can hear very faint chat, don't think they realise the mic's are live :)
Some one called a fanny merchant!

On paper we have a great chance here for a resounding victory. Time for all the lads to rise to the occasion, show no fear, let their talent flow and blow these tramps away.

More tense than I thought I'd be; it could have been an empty stadium would take something from the game, but not much. Come on Rangers.

Want to absolutely destroy these dirty bastards today. Thing is, they'll have the cheek to call it tainted cos of "all the players they have out".
Heart says we'll put 5 or 6 past them. Head happy with 1 or 2, and no heart attack.
Beaton is their most dangerous man.

ive had this crap muted for nearly the whole time, i absolutely hate not seeing this in RTV.

Man this is brutal can’t sit still please Rangers just come away with three points

Really can't call the result at all. Got a feeling it's going to be cagey, with a fair amount of hesitation on both sides. If we can limit the impact of their two pacey fullbacks, I can't see how we won't achieve total dominance in the middle of the park.

In any event, no surrender Rangers. We will accept nothing less than full victory.

I‘m a little worried about how we perform against a 3-5-2.

We struggled against TLB’s Hibs 3-5-2.

Davis and Kamara will need big performances today.

Went nervy first thing, to the battle fever full on, to nervy again to full on COOOOOME OOOOON :))

Unbelievably, no volume from our Virgin box this morning, have now rebooted three times!

At least we will be spared Walker and Crocket.

Anyone else got a weird transparent box covering about 30% of the screen , top left, on NowTV? Its not stopping me watching but its slightly darker than the rest of the screen. Not my telly as the Virgin box is fine.

Sky need to tell Hartson to GTF

Not knowing Edouard is not is the squad is pathetic and he should be punted

Also Sky forgetting Walters made his debut at Parkpaed and the ground was littered with bananas

Sky as usual are mentally challengeds apologists

Really hope Barker is bang at it and starts the game with confidence. Need to be all over them from the start and not let them settle.

Back