MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
What a second half performance.

I’ll go against the grain here a bit and make the captain motm, he was superb today.

Y’all have a great day from Texas. Yeehaa.

Last edited:
Brilliant. We snuffed them out and made them look very, very ordinary.

Kamara immense today - this is the kind of games he can stroll and he did so today.

The thing is we will only get stronger from here on in.

Take a bow lads - that's the marker laid down.

Now we get to see them all greet about their 2 missing players, when they should be greeting about every single one of them being missing.

EkiLk2MW0AA1mE-

Some really big performances out there today, Goldson was bloody exceptional at both ends of the park. Kamara also strolled it.

As for the filth, you can see why they were so desperate to have a crowd in there as they were absolutely flat.

Although difficult to relax during a game against them, we never looked in danger of losing that one. Fantastic result and shows that we are by far the better team.

Get in there! Fantastic result. 2-0 flatters them. Excellent team performance, clean sheet and we managed the game brilliantly. Hats off to Steve G and the team. On a personal note, had us for the win and 2-2 in the Merseyside derby. Fingers crossed there isn't a late winner in that one.
Lucky fella!

One of the most one sided games I’ve seen since we had that Portuguese fraud in charge

I absolutely fucking love that thick paddy Duffy was at fault for both goals.

Tell you what, there is only one group that look a team unit and well drilled there.

That new GK is utter dog shit and they wont squeak as many games with him as they maybe did with Forster.

We strolled that, couple of dodgy moments to keep us honest and on our feet but that showed more overall where we are at. We just look far better coached and a team.

Back