MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Nah don’t move the goalposts now. You said he never looked like scoring today, and I’d agree but that’s also because we created heehaw for him.

I don’t think he played poorly either, amidst some poor touches and woeful passes he was Involved in some of our best passages of play and he kept their backline occupied. Some folk see what they want to see, particularly since he’s went into the bad books.
Morelos' worst fault was all these little pieces of stupidity. This is the last game that you'd want to go a man down.

Loved that very easy win. In total control.
Kamara was easily the best player on the park but Goldson mom due to the two goals.
Very happy all round.

I thought Kamara became a Rangers player today. You can't choose between him and Goldson (I voted the latter due to his goals).

We'll done Glen!

For the Tims to not have a single shot on target shows how well we defended and bossed the midfield.

As an aside, how Gutted is Hartson hahaha

Kamala could have played
belly.gif

Beautiful Rangers, got a harder game off Hibs. Take that you runts. Crazy when big Connor scores twice, I voted Kamara for MOM. Love him like a fuckin brother. Imperious. Gonny be a long day troops. Enjoy.

Brilliant result. What a team performance. We completely nullified them. Composed football. Truly dominated. Well taken goals. Midfield strong. Kamara outstanding. Davis good. Defence only slipped twice but managed to recover. Kent tried and had one great chance. Unlucky. Barker should have done a wee bit more. But no complaints. Absolutely Kings of the League. Now we have to prove it all the way till May.

Back