MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
They crumbled when the big boys came to town. Their days of dominance is most definitely over, even if they could’ve started Edouard, it wouldn’t have made a difference, we stopped them from playing from the 1st minute. Just hope we kick on and collect 3 points each week now.
Don't get too complacent. There's still aways to go.

The book of excuses will be out now, Edouarde would have helped them a bit but we would still have won,in all honesty the one person they really missed to assist them today was Clancy.
air rifle enthusiast did nothing against us last time, wouldn't have expected anything else this time around when Goldson and Helander were playing as they did

no Clancy either, so less chance of a handball goal

Just caught the end of Lurgan Flopp's interview with Pacific Quay Emerald, whjat is he talking about somebody from his shit tip running to the papers?

Strolled it in third gear. Great professional performance. Got to kick on from here though, no complacency this season and 55 will be ours. Looked like they downed tools out there. Will be interesting next ten games before the New year Old Firm match. Got to show them our dust now. WATP.

Soccer Saturday just said it is the first time since 2009 that they have failed to get a single shot on target in a game

It was just said on sky that its been 11 years since the scum never had a shot on target. Very comfortable win and makes me wonder why I have been so full of nerves all week.

Great win, didn't think we got out of 2nd gear. Kamara great game. He needs to do more of that as he can actually take players on and has a good change of pace.

Squad now looking good with Aribo back plus hopefully Roofe next week, keeps everyone on their toes.

Celtic were horrendous, I expected at least something from them.

Boydy seemed to be loving it and chuckling away to himself whenever Hartson was talking.

Just caught the end of Lurgan Flopp's interview with Pacific Quay Emerald, whjat is he talking about somebody from his shit tip running to the papers?

I had it on, but only caught bits of it due to scrolling through here! They've not touched on it again in the studio but the gist of it as far as I can tell was someone within their first team squad is causing serious ructions. Promises to root them out. Love it!

Back