MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
That was as good a team performance at the piggery as you'll see. Well played Rangers. Didn't even get out of second gear for most of it. Goldson rightly MOM but Kamara had his best game for Rangers so far. He was outstanding today.

I had it on, but only caught bits of it due to scrolling through here! They've not touched on it again in the studio but the gist of it as far as I can tell was someone within their first team squad is causing serious ructions. Promises to root them out. Love it!
Could be french Eddy not happy as no move.

Would have given Kamara man of the match but you can't ignore your centre half scoring 2 at the piggery
As for their big world beater at the back dear god

An interesting observation for me was he looked like one of the first to just accept the defeat. I know its His body language spoke volumes.

Jimmy Bell didn't drape a UJ over the dugout. Disappointing!
Good point! Standards are definitely slipping, Gerrard's jacket on a shoogly peg, admin 1690 imminent, etc, etc

If we can back this up with 3 or 4 wins on the bounce then we'll be in an excellent position. In the previous 2 seasons we've lost the corresponding fixture and had to play catch-up. When we've caught up we've blown it. Hopefully we've learned some harsh lessons and will kick on - certainly the defence is looking superb consistently which is the hallmark of every successful Rangers team. We now have the chance to put some real pressure on them. Let's make it count.

For every Tim on kerryfail and every 19th Century Terrorist lurker on here!
That's it.
You're not worthy of our attention.
WATP

Good point! Standards are definitely slipping, Gerrard's jacket on a shoogly peg, admin 1690 imminent, etc, etc

If we can back this up with 3 or 4 wins on the bounce then we'll be in an excellent position. In the previous 2 seasons we've lost the corresponding fixture and had to play catch-up. When we've caught up we've blown it. Hopefully we've learned some harsh lessons and will kick on - certainly the defence is looking superb consistently which is the hallmark of every successful Rangers team. We now have the chance to put some real pressure on them. Let's make it count.
Correct, cement the position with dealing with the following games. No slip ups, and by God, those bastards will feel pressure like never before.

Fully deserved today. Bossed it from the start. Let's just keep it going now and don't give them a sniff again. That may be my last watch of an OF game. Heart was going like crazy and could only relax in injury time!! Getting too old for this :)) :))
I know what you mean mate, every time we play them in the run up to the game I convince myself it wont be the end of the world if it goes wrong.

Half an hour till the game and I return to the state of putting my ticker through the mill. Just cant be helped.

Steven Gerrard and Michael Beale and the rest of the guys have been unbelievable and given Rangers the savvy required to mount a league challenge this season and what I hope is different from the December midden win is Tav and Borna only played TOGETHER in ONE of the following EIGHT games and in that one game we won against Hivs,in the other SEVEN games when either Tav or Borna didn`t start we dropped 10 pts and 8 of those pts were from dropped from a winning position and the only other pts dropped from a winning position last season was away to the sheep when Borna didn`t start.Last season the only pts dropped from a winning position (10) was when both Tav and Borna didn`t started the games which leads us to Don Robertson who was 4th official today which points to him officiating the Rangers v scum game in December and lo and behold it was Don that officiated in the Hivs game this season that we dropped 2 pts from a winning position despite Hivs 2nd goal including a missed off-side decision and a foul on Helander.

I’m having a hard time remembering anything close to that from their side. They looked like they could have played for a month of Sunday’s and not scored.

That should end any debate why Kamara is in the team,he reads the game immensely well and brings so much to our side ,his doubling up with barisic was a tactical masterclass from Gerrard and co and nullified wee frimpong for 90 minutes ,lennon can not work with our management team tactically,he simply picks his 11 best and Hope's individuals win the game for him

Before the game I was fed up hearing about how Celtic had never got out of second gear all season and were still demolishing everyone else. Yet the first time they play a good team, we embarrassed them for 90 minutes without getting out of first gear. Timmy, accept it, your team and manager are shite.

The most satisfying thing for me is that all the money they have spent in the summer has been a complete and utter waste. I hope Duffy plays in every single game we have against them. Barkas is a major downgrade on Forster who I actually had to admit was a decent keeper. The wee lassie at left back is fucking turd when in comparison to our own left back. Klimala offers the square root of %^*& all for them. The young boy at the back they had is actually a better player than the rest of their CB’s on his showing today. We have been here before but I’m confident we will turn the screw this year. This was altogether different than the last win there. We controlled everything from start to finish. They missed their 2 best players possibly but we could have lined up with Roofe and Aribo potentially for our best starting 11. I don’t think those 2 could have made up the difference for them today, no way.

Well we never created one single scoring chance for him.

Well we never created one single scoring chance for him.
It wasn't about scoring today anyway. Some of his one-touch link play, often in tight spots, was exceptional. He also terrorised Broonie, Duff(y)and a few others, without even getting booked till late on. Great performance by the wee man

So happy we won today. It's my birthday so I couldn't watch it so re-watching now.

We play so well as a team - they look totally disjointed as if they were all strangers playing together.

Kamara is an absolute steal.

Back