We bullied them and treated them with complete disdain

Midfield 3 win us the game, give the full backs a platform to get forward. You can see how well coached we are, our pattern of play is clear but so much quality it's difficult to stop. Stronger squad than them too clearly. We wouldn't have struggled like that with 4 out.

Agree it’s great to be able to see our team bully them Bastirts and grind them into the ground. Easy easy so fkn easy 55 is coming bears

I've genuinely never seen us have it so easy.

I think any other team in the top flight would have given us a tougher game today.

Even Old FIrm games where we've won by more or seemed more dominant, they've had some spell of pressure or tested the keeper.

Today? Nothing. Maybe a half chance from a poor back-pass or two but that's it. At no point did they have any control over the game.

Hell, we even managed to rest a few players for the Europa League game!

If you go onto Kiddyfiddle Street some are actually saying the left back, Fail Duffy, Broonaldho and Ajer played well lol

Apparently they still have the stronger team and better players lol

If you go onto Kiddyfiddle Street some are actually saying the left back, Fail Duffy, Broonaldho and Ajer played well lol

But but that was a reserve team out there (copyright Sutton)

Tremendous today Rangers ,we had them scared before a ball was kicked

Dare i say thats the most humiliating Old Firm for them since March 2000.

Complete disdain and that day we didnt have any reason to keep our tank full. Hence the 4 goals.

We did have reason today and hopefully we benefit on Thursday

It didn’t really feel like a bullying - in that it wasn’t particularly physical. More to do with they weren’t really able to play any killer passes cause our defensive shape was rock solid. We neatly passed it around - particularly in the first half.

Out classed but not really a bullying performance imho.

The way it should be.

We skelped them all over the park. They got so wound up by Morelos
Our midfield dominated them.

Brown and Shame Diddy left laying on the park.

glorious stuff
We absolutely owned them. With a bit more quality in the final third we would have really horsed them. The back 4 and midfield 3 were different class and choked the life out of them. It was a joy to watch.

Await the rhags come Monday,wonder if ALL the hater's will have much to say about their own teams inadequacies,or will it all be about the"victims"card and the excuses.

A touch harsh. Alfredo while not particularly active in and around box put himself about and kept their midfield and defence on their heels. I look forward to see him hit their net but the win is more important for the team.
For me Buff was too much into stupid antics today - he needs to learn he has much more important role to play other than getting into stupid spats with non entities.

We all knew if we played to the level we are capable of we would be too good for them. That’s how it turned out today.

I’ve said it before, on our game we are the best team in Scotland. Let’s keep this going and not drop any more points to the rest of the league or today is meaningless. We’ve got the initiative back, let’s not lose it again.

WATP!

Stronger squad than them too clearly. We wouldn't have struggled like that with 4 out.
That's the important part. Few dissenters wanting Barker left out and Hagi or Jones instead. Jack was benched. Aribo not quite ready. Roofe still not back. Our bench was packed with very good quality.

They have massive squad. They should be as strong as us in depth. That they are not is just delightful.

For me Buff was too much into stupid antics today - he needs to learn he has much more important role to play other than getting into stupid spats with non entities.
It's amazing how our supporters only see one side of it. Duffy and Brown were at him as well. It's part of his game. Get their little bird brains focussing on him and not the wider picture.

Gerrard knows how effective this is. Suarez and Costa are the best at it. Would you moan about having them do it too?

Before some smartarse starts saying i am putting Alfie in that bracket, i'm just using them as examples.

Ajer kept it respectable for them.

Virgin left back, Duffy and Brown were no more than 5/10 each

Wanted McGregor to whip off his jersey at the end of the game and lay it out neatly on the centre spot before walking off with his he’d held high.

A bit more decorum than the racist bigot tying scarves to the goalposts.

Its like I have always said,they had to get us out the league to be dominant.we built and climbed every season to the point its an even fight.they are running scared.we were by far better team today,I actually thought we had another gear we didn't use.
totally agree , think we played well within ourselves at 2-0 and had another gear or 2 to use if required , they've scraped results most of the season but today we showed them just how good they really are , def think the Sheep will fancy their chances next week

I remember reading Robbie Fowler’s autobiography, he said Houllier was raging with him because he didn’t overcelebrate a Liverpool win with the team at old Trafford. Fowler basically said, a win over Man U isn’t a big achievement for Liverpool, we are the most successful club in England etc.
and that’s how I feel about a Rangers win against the beggars, we are the best and the number 1 club in Scotland, a win over them should be treated as just another 3 points, don’t make them feel like a win against them is that important (even though it is)
A league title or a trophy is what is really important

Back