Andy Walker that was an easy penalty

Disappointed thumb didn't cheat by diving!!

His comments if Alfredo would have been entirely different...

1. Terrible touch from Morelos, he's taken the ball far too wide, really should have done better

2. Lets keeper take him out... really cynical play from Morelos, he played for that and Beaton should be booking him for simulation. You can see why celtc were dissapointed with this appointment, the ref has let himself down

I remember when Walker said if a player is touched in the box he has the right to go down, or words to that effect. No he doesn’t have that right, if he doesn’t have to go down but chooses to do so, it’s cheating, pure and simple.

Listen, and listen good. Cuunts like Wanker don't give two fuuks whether it's soft or cheatin, as long as sellik get the penalty and score is all that fuukin rhat bastard and their support are concerned about.

Fair play disnae come intae it with neanderthal poets.

Theres clitching at straws but this was taking the p! How often they spoke of it wanting players to cheat was how bad they were hurt
Walker has always been consistent on this, he thinks a striker should use every trick in the book to gain an advantage.

Several times when speaking of the scum he used the terms "we" and "our". Yes, we know who he supports but he should not be saying that when co-commenting.
That didnt bother me at all today as we had Ally doing the same. No point hiding it when there is 1 for each side.

I said at the time that it showed the mindset of the cheat. He frequently adopts this stance in games. This is nothing new.

Imagine his reaction if a Rangers player had done it.

Good he is hurting.
Like in December when Alfie was correctly sent off?

Funny how the boy in a Rangers shirt doesn't have the right to go down under no contact.

S

So Ally would have cheated...
Its not cheating, what AW said was (after Ally had said it) was that Thumb should have kept his run straight and allowed Mcgregor to take him down, not hurdle him. Thats not cheating, if a player takes you down, thats a pen. You dont have an obligation to move out of a flying challenge, if you are hit and it takes you down, thats not cheating.
if you go down without contact, or with contact not sufficient to take you down naturally, thats cheating. It was a hypothetical conversation between the two analysts. Not anyone claiming for an actual penalty.

Unbelievable comment from a commentator. Wanting his team to cheat because they are getting beat.

Dry yer eyes ya wankstain

I thought the comment was fair enough, and like another poster said it was Ally who insinuated it first.

I f**king hate Griffiths but he's not obliged to jump over Shagger. I'd have been raging if it had been Morelos.

Griffiths got to the ball first, McGregor was late and launched himself toward the ball like any goalie would. If Griffiths hadn't have hurdled him it would have been a penalty.

Griffiths f**ked up here if anything, it was an opportunity to get his team back in the game and he failed. Any decent striker would have taken the contact and gone down. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

It amazes me on a day where we bossed the game we still look to find things to get aggrieved about.

This really isn't one of them...f**k Walker btw.

Last edited:
I think it would've looked incredibly obvious if he had went for the contact instead of running onto the ball.

He's right though, it was, and you see them all the time. Thankfully Thumbheid thought he was better than he is and could get a tap in.

Absolute pish. You literally never see penalties given when the Keeper is absolutely nowhere near the attacking player!! It was a nothing

Back