Downside of Today, No Tim on Tim in Their Slophouses

Well we know 1 wee kid who won't have lunch at school next week which is truly sad and a horrible consequence of being born into a diseased cult

Apart from beating the scum, the one thing I enjoy after match is the news of the TOT fighting.

With all their slophouses being closed, it means we cant see them skelping or stabbing each other.
I did hear one Police siren at around 14:40.

Cannot confirm or deny any injuries.

Apart from beating the scum, the one thing I enjoy after match is the news of the TOT fighting.

With all their slophouses being closed, it means we cant see them skelping or stabbing each other.
Bernadette will still be black and blue in the morning.

COVID, or no COVID

Well we know 1 wee kid who won't have lunch at school next week which is truly sad and a horrible consequence of being born into a diseased cult
Can't possibly ever "like" that post. If it affects you to the point where kids and family suffer, find another sport/hobby.

Just having my first drink logged on hoping to see some videos :( it's still early tho :)

There was TOT fighting up the drum earlier @ peel glen rd I passed two of them knocking lumps out of each other when I was going to work around 5ish both had on the green & grey but one of them who was getting 2nd prize also had a scarf on & a tricolour wrapped around him.

Who the feck wears a scarf and a flag to watch the fit fitba in a house ffs

Bide your time troops , drip feed the pain and watch it build up and when the glorious day arrives (55) BOOM!!! they will not disappoint.

Now here’s a laugh, 7am every Sunday, we’re woken to the dawn chorus of the bins being lifted 8.53 am just now, NOTHING. Bin men regular as clockwork only other time it happened was Ryan Jacks goal against the Scum on a Saturday, NO bin collection the Sunday LOL?

Back