VAR

I havnt seen Everton v Liverpool and i fully agree with the OP.
Destroying football

I was a big fan of it but the decisions in that game were appalling. Michael Oliver should be severely censured for missing the Pickford assault and the VAR official should be sacked immediately for gross incompetence.

Liverpool have asked the PL for a review of those 2 decisions and rightly so. If they cannot get those decisions right, it’s time to suspend VAR and work on the technology and the officials until such time both are up to scratch.

Liverpool's disallowed goal was online to the naked eye so it should have stood. I'm glad we don't have VAR in Scotland and hope it never comes. Let the on field officials officiate.

We need it in our game as soon as possible, even if us and the poet need to pay for it.

Anyone against it would be singing from a different hymn sheet if Griffiths scores an offside winner today.

Let’s have the fairest possible game we can and make it easier for a bunch of intimidated referees to make correct decisions.

The goal chopped for Liverpool today makes a mockery of it. I was all for it but after seeing the VVD challenge not being looked at you have to question. whether it's working as well as it should.

Liverpool should have had Mane sent off against Arsenal after 2 mins. Did they demand that got looked into? Their 3rd goal that night was also offside

We need it in our game as soon as possible, even if us and the poet need to pay for it.

Anyone against it would be singing from a different hymn sheet if Griffiths scores an offside winner today.

Let’s have the fairest possible game we can and make it easier for a bunch of intimidated referees to make correct decisions.
Too right we're against it, morelos would have been sent off, that I have no doubt about.

It's not good for football, in fact its bloody horrendous.

If used correctly ie fix ref mistakes or missed incidents, i am all for it. What they have just now is ripping the utter c u next tuesday out of the game. Both instances in the Merseyside derby and the one from Dier a few weeks back were shocking.

Liverpool should have had Mane sent off against Arsenal after 2 mins. Did they demand that got looked into? Their 3rd goal that night was also offside
Rubbish, Mané received a yellow card and that was the right outcome. I honestly don’t even remember the third goal but it certainly didn’t affect the outcome of the game. The same could not be said today.

Rubbish, Mané received a yellow card and that was the right outcome. I honestly don’t even remember the third goal but it certainly didn’t affect the outcome of the game. The same could not be said today.
Could affect the outcome of the title if it comes down to goal difference.

If they would stick to what they said they would do, deal with the clear and obvious. Today, it was the other way round

On another note with motd. Liked the commentators comment on the arsenal game. Cant remember the city players name who ripped Tierney. Said, if he had beat him again, he could've kept him.

Back