The passion of Tom Culshaw

TCWNS1872

It’s probably been discussed before about the passion that Tom Culshaw shows when we score as it is extremely heartening. All of the backroom staff celebrate joyously, but Tom shows real gusto to such an extent that you would swear blind that he must’ve been brought up a fervid bluenose if you didn’t know any better.

Alas, I must confess that I don’t know that much about him, but I was wondering if anyone had some insight on how much he has been bitten by the Rangers bug to explain away his celebrations or whether he has some previous affinity with the club.

Regardless, I like what I see. What say my fellow brethren?

It’s probably been discussed before about the passion that Tom Culshaw shows when we score as it is extremely heartening. All of the backroom staff celebrate joyously, but Tom shows real gusto to such an extent that you would swear blind that he must’ve been brought up a fervid bluenose if you didn’t know any better.

Alas, I must confess that I don’t know that much about him, but I was wondering if anyone had some insight on how much he has been bitten by the Rangers bug to explain away his celebrations or whether he has some previous affinity with the club.

Regardless, I like what I see. What say my fellow brethren?
He’s joey Barton’s cousin

Said this to my Dad today, he was loving it when Goldson stuck the first away!

He's in charge of set pieces (I think?) so probably took extra delight in todays goals. Our backroom staff are a credit to the club and they definitely seem to "get it".

He’s the set piece guy so he probably got an extra buzz from how we got our goals today.
Aye, I know his role at our place and you may well be correct about today’s goals, but any time you see him celebrating big goals especially he jumps about like it means everything to him.

I love it.

The way it should be shows the coaches actually give a toss about what they are helping to produce on the park rather than just taking a healthy wage for the sake of it

According to joey Barton’s book

Ps not saying this is the reason for the passion , him and stevie G both being football mad scousers probably.
Didn't know that mate.

I certainly love Culshaw's celebrations. They have become quite legendary! Love it.

When my youngest son was suffering from leukemia we as a family were invited up to auchenhowie for a tour. Tom Culshaw was fantastic with us made us all feel at home and arranged for us to have breakfast with the first team and made sure all the players knew why we were there. Can't speak highly enough of the man .

When my youngest son was suffering from leukemia we as a family were invited up to auchenhowie for a tour. Tom Culshaw was fantastic with us made us all feel at home and arranged for us to have breakfast with the first team and made sure all the players knew why we were there. Can't speak highly enough of the man .
Hope everything is good with the wee man now mate, love hearing our club looking out for our support

Our set pieces have been different level this season, both defensively and offensively.

It helps when you've got two players that have a wand of a delivery but you've still got to be switched on, intelligent and have the ability to peel away from your man - remain switched on when defending your own area.

Tom Culshaw clearly works hard on the training ground and he's a man who's as passionate as any one, which I love to see.

Back