Diego Laxalt

Thought out of their team, bar Ajer, he looked the best of a bad bunch.
I said the same to a boy I used to work with. He supports that lot but had no excuses in fairness. I reckoned Ajer was their best player and saved them from being a tough least 4-0 down but he slaughtered him.
For those in our support saying that Laxalat was decent/ok. Can I ask if you would be happy if a Rangers player played like that today? Not only does he look like a daft wee girl, he played like one. He was dragged all over the place and was an absolute embarrassment at the second goal.
Probably the same posters who slag Tav...

I was slated on the match thread for pointing out that he was decent. Says a lot for them that someone who has barely played this year, with that hairdo can debut and look like the only one who gives a sh*t.

Ajer was their best player, and one that I rate but still wouldn’t pick ahead of either Goodson or Helander. Laxalt is fucking tripe, as is Frimpong. How can any Celtic fan say with any conviction that they’d rather have either of those 2 compared to Tav and Barašić?! There’s levels to this!

I said the same to a boy I used to work with. He supports that lot but had no excuses in fairness. I reckoned Ajer was their best player and saved them from being a tough least 4-0 down but he slaughtered him.
For those in our support saying that Laxalat was decent/ok. Can I ask if you would be happy if a Rangers player played like that today? Not only does he look like a daft wee girl, he played like one. He was dragged all over the place and was an absolute embarrassment at the second goal.
Probably the same posters who slag Tav...
He got a lot of the ball but did absolutely fk all with it. MOTM in Tav's pocket maybe.

They seem to always get these medium pedigree continental loanees who can’t adapt here and disappear after 6 appearances. You could tell just looking at him that he isn’t going to be bringing up any trees here ffs.

There’s no doubt this signing was to appease the hordes and Taylor will probably end up playing most of the rest of the season.

He was not their worst but its a perfect example how out of control transfer fees have become and why they are a meaningless barometer.

£30 million for him and Elyanoussi. I mean, jesus christ.
seriously mate is that what they paid out for those 2 .i don't follow thier antics so genuinely don't know

Ajer was their best player, and one that I rate but still wouldn’t pick ahead of either Goodson or Helander. Laxalt is fucking tripe, as is Frimpong. How can any Celtic fan say with any conviction that they’d rather have either of those 2 compared to Tav and Barašić?! There’s levels to this!
You went to the trouble of putting the accents in Borna's name but spelt it Barasic.

Laxalt and Frimpong are good players imo. Just our wing backs are better

I thought He played quite well & having seen him play for Genoa, he probably has enough about him to do well in our league

I thought he was their best player tbh, didn't look anywhere near as bad as folk were posting on here saying he was.

I think he fits in with the rest of their team, and you'd be pretty pissed off paying the wages that these guys get paid after that conclusive 2-0 beating yesterday.
It's not good business to have no crowds to bring money in and a massive drain of money going out they will need to sell players and soon.

Looked scared. Launched a ball into our box at first opportunity which looked like a ‘get rid’ strategy.

He wouldn’t be the first guy to have a mare on debut and go on to be good...my opinion is that he’ll be benched in a month.

I thought He played quite well & having seen him play for Genoa, he probably has enough about him to do well in our league

I have to agree. I think some of the criticism of this girl is a bit silly. That was not a bad performance considering it was his first OF game, and also because going from Italian to Scottish football is a big change of style.

I have to agree. I think some of the criticism of this girl is a bit silly. That was not a bad performance considering it was his first OF game, and also because going from Italian to Scottish football is a big change of style.

Going from 'shite' to 'shite' isn't as big a transition as he/she/gender fluid (delete as appropriate) has been through before.

Thought he was their best player if honest. Tav was prevented from doing his usual gsme. His crossing into the box was negated. Outwith the first goal Tav done very little. Both players negated each other.

To be fair he was their best player today, but is astonishing that he’s played for both Milan clubs. The first half when I’m sure it was Kent turned him inside out and he fell over was brilliant.

Back