Your daily dose of Kerryfail Street is this way.

Sitting with his arms folded for 89mins certainly won't get the job done.
If Lennon is such a Celtic man, he would walk away now.
Scary some people still think Lennon is the way forward. It’s an utter fucking disgrace. Devoid of ideas, no plan A nevermind B and organisational roles non existent.

My contribution, But going by those reactionst who will be in charge come Thursday?

:)) :)) :))

JyHIWwp.png

Not quite from kerryfail, went to the chippy last night and a bear was giving one the other delivery drivers some stick about the game. The poet one responded with we had players missing and to my shock the first one he mentioned was “Micky Johnstone” , mask nearly fell off with laughing if they thought he would make ANY difference.

If you click on the profiles on Twitter of these beasts, they are always in photos holding bottles of Buckie or Mad Dog. Grown men. I don't understand the mindset of middle-aged men posting photos of themselves with tonic wine like they're still 15. (I'm not saying adults shouldn't drink that stuff, that's your choice, I'm just talking about these crazy bheasts who seem to think it's a badge of honour to act like a ned their whole lives).
Mainly cause they have nothing to offer the adult world and try desperately to cling on to the credibility they had when they won a few fights aged 14.

I hope they haven't dismantled the army hospital that was built at the SECC.
I think there will be a few attempted suicides and a few bernadettes getting treatment.:)):))
(Not that I am in any way condoning or or trivialising domestic violence, of course)
Bernadette getting treatment ffs

I’d take Jack Ross in a heartbeat and that’s saying something considering we were linked with rafa and Jose etc after the rat and now I’d honestly be happy with Jack effin Ross.

It is long past time that the

BACK THE TEAM, SACK THE BOARD

banner needed dusting off and given an airing

Almost got to 10 league titles in a row before coming up against a team that can easily beat us! How's that for a boot in the tadger?

I’d take Jack Ross in a heartbeat and that’s saying something considering we were linked with rafa and Jose etc after the rat and now I’d honestly be happy with Jack effin Ross.

It is long past time that the

BACK THE TEAM, SACK THE BOARD

banner needed dusting off and given an airing

Almost got to 10 league titles in a row before coming up against a team that can easily beat us! How's that for a boot in the tadger?
Almost poetic

Back