Rtv away days

Just watched the full thing. Fair play to the media guys for editing these so quickly (some great additional moments in there - nutmegs, Borna taking the piss, Duffy hoofing the ball straight out of play on two occasions).
The second one he hoofs out to the touchline and you see Lennon walking straight out his dugout arms out saying wtf are you doing? Marvellous :))

I always like seeing Arfield in these things. It's daft I know but, whether it is pre-game, in-game or post-game, he just struts about the place with his chest puffed out, the epitome of a confident Rangers player. He always just looks like he knows what it is like to play for and be part of the club.

Counted 4 nutmegs in first half alone. Also spotted one of their greenkeepers kicking the ball at our squad in annoyance just as the footage switched to Gerrard's interview. Lovely stuff.

Just watched the full video, do they play crowd noise inside the stadium? There was a section of footage in the first half where you can hear singing. Do we play crowd noise at Ibrox?

elyanoosi's miss looks worse from the RTV angle , a proper striker takes that with his left foot

Just watched the full thing, top stuff. Love the obvious trolling of big duffy showing him knocking long balls straight out the park and then lingering on TLB walking out asking wtf was that :D

I love how powerful Kent is looking with his movement - he seems to have added a wee bit of muscle and won a few physical challenges, including knocking brown to the ground a couple of times when he was trying to noise Kent up.

Reactions: fmp
Just watched the full video, do they play crowd noise inside the stadium? There was a section of footage in the first half where you can hear singing. Do we play crowd noise at Ibrox?

They definitely played crowd noises through the tannoy yesterday.

Like everything that lot do they went to far and it was far too loud.

I don't think we play noises at Ibrox.

Yea it seems like they did play crowd music through their own tannoy, a few clubs have started doing this but the majority don't.

When livi were through on goal against them they turned on the music just as he was about to shoot to try put him off.

The second one he hoofs out to the touchline and you see Lennon walking straight out his dugout arms out saying wtf are you doing? Marvellous :))
Every time I think I've seen every bit of gold in this game, another one appears. Did TLB get off his fat arse at any other point during the game?? :D

Back