The Rage & Denial Continues On Youtube

Was there not a video of this clown the other day after Galatasary.
I'm almost certain he wasn't Irish in that one though.

"you will never beat us, never! “
Eh, we just did. Thanks for the plastic hard man act, we can taste your pain and it's delicious! Go and cry into your w@nk sock.

I get the feeling that he’s just ripping the pish, and he isn’t really a mentally challenged. He’s got the strangest accent ever, even for an Irish person, but more than that, he talks absolute shite which would normally be a tell tale mentally challenged sign, but with this cunt it just seems he’s actually got no clue what he’s doing or saying. It’s almost like an experiments gone wrong here, both with this individual himself and with maybe a YouTube likes experiment or something? Let’s see how many mentally challengeds he can get following him or something?
A fucking roaster.

I wonder how the players that started for them yesterday now feel getting called a c team? Hopefully causes more disruption and disharmony :D!

I love the bit when he gets all confused after saying we have tiny little minds.
Something quite sinister about that cvnt though.

The pain on his face for our first is delicious

Hahaha. If you haven’t done so go to 1:47:49, when Walker says ‘he’s on a hat trick’ hahaha. Brilliant!

Pure, unadulterated pain! Ohhhh, you love to see it!

Really don’t get why anyone would do that. I can’t even watch these games with family/mates never mind streaming it to the world. Mental but I’m glad he did.

You know when you say things over and over again to try and convince yourself?....."you beat our C team, you beat our C team"
Then mentions Edouard was missing 100 times and Christie once or twice.
What a child.

PS grow a proper beard if you're going to grow one. Not some weird border round your coupon that you've got going on.

You would think one of the inbreeds would question why they spunked nearly 10 million on two c team strikers that aren’t good enough for the first team

Back