The utter disdain our players show towards them

BoclairBear

Official Ticketer
Three things caught my attention yesterday , Ryan Kent looking away from them when taking the knee , Borna telling Griffiths and others to f**k off when he was sitting on the ground in the corner in the final minutes and laughing at them and lastly Alfie giving Brown a wee tap on the head .
Total and utter contempt toward them . Was great to see .

Three things caught my attention yesterday , Ryan Kent looking away from them when taking the knee , Borna telling Griffiths and others to f**k off when he was sitting on the ground in the corner in the final minutes and laughing at them and lastly Alfie giving Brown a wee tap on the head .

After the wee tap Alfie just completely dingied Brown's rambling back. You don't have an argument with a gnat after swatting it.

To be fair to Duffy (Spit) he went round all our players post game. Their captain marched straight off the pitch including past our manager.

Fair dues to Duffy if he did that.

Brown loved giving it out whilst beating a downtrodden Rangers, constantly led the goading of our players and fans. He is a despicable bastard and like any bully, runs away when the tables are turned.

It was great to see. We have zero respect for them and rightly so. We are a better team with better players.

Alfredo was on brown’s case all game and it worked, Scotty did the same in a previous game and it will be on the plastic hard man’s mind who is going to make him look a bigger fool in the next games.

Brown loved giving it out whilst beating a downtrodden Rangers, constantly led the goading of our players and fans. He is a despicable bastard and like any bully, runs away when the tables are turned.
He can dish it out but he can’t take it. Pathetic character.

We should have done a lap of honour just to take the piss

You hear about the unsaid respect between both sets of players through the years on and off the pitch. Spew Keevins doing a pod on Clyde on the OF history with players on both sides through the decades, from the 60s to the 00s.

There is none of that now because of this bastard Brown. The way he has and continues to carry on. He is a scumbag.

We end it this season and despite all his ‘success’ he will forever be remembered as the captain that lost ‘the 10’.

I think a lot of it comes from SG. He does not say much but you can tell that he has a level of professional respect for them outwardly but that is all. His first games against them are etched in his memory and although I would not say he hates them there is a disdain for the type of club they are and the small mindedness of their staff.

Actually, during the play I thought our chaps were very respectful in the sense that they were very alert to the potential of Celtic players and took them on physically and tactically.
'Chaps' indeed. Between watching them walk around Celtic Park prematch on The Rangers TV video to outplaying them all over the park to walking off with heads held high and a stiff upper lip reminded me of the Netflix 'The English Game' with Old Etonians being the Master gentlemen.

We are indeed a class above that manky lot.

'Chaps' indeed. Between watching them walk around Celtic Park prematch on The Rangers TV video to outplaying them all over the park to walking off with heads held high and a stiff upper lip reminded me of the Netflix 'The English Game' with Old Etonians being the Master gentlemen.

We are indeed a class above that manky lot.

Awe wanted see more of that :)) :))

Changed days from McCulloch coming off arm in arm with a scum player after just being embarrassed by them.
It was actually half time with that wee fat bastard they got from Derby County, his name escapes me.
However your point is valid never collude with the enemy - big jig was an embarrassment that day, he let the side down.

It was actually half time with that wee fat bastard they got from Derby County, his name escapes me.
However your point is valid never collude with the enemy - big jig was an embarrassment that day, he let the side down.

Someone who should have known better too.

To be fair to Duffy (Spit) he went round all our players post game. Their captain marched straight off the pitch including past our manager.
I actually thought gerrard looked at him and turned away when he saw it was the lego and went to congratulate 1 of our players

For 90 mins the deserve to be treated like the scum they are however a bit of dignity grace and decorum from our players is what sets our club above them we show the humility in our team gracious in defeat and in victory

I actually thought gerrard looked at him and turned away when he saw it was the lego and went to congratulate 1 of our players
That was Turnbull Gerrard turned away from, he'd maybe already got him. Went to Griffiths next who was holding out his hand!

They used to laud it over us they were fitter stronger and better and they knew it and they bullied us mentally and physically and we had zero player whi would stand up to it.Now we are bigger fitter stronger and have players who are better than theirs and also believe they are better we have players now who will stand up to there shite yesterday we had the world cup runners up left back dishing it out to them 3 years ago we had lee hodson they cant handle it it is as simple as that they still think we are 2016 rangers

The way it should be!

Back