The bookies are rarely wrong.

wow

i dont think even after our Hogmanay win last season we were favourites

its all in our hands

Looked at the odds just before kick off today and took great pleasure from it, they are very rarely wrong.

They were wrong a week ago. 11/2 us -1 snapped that right up. Not sure what it was prior to kick off must have shortened but not complaining.

Just need to keep winning be nice if tge sheep could take something from them but I don't hold out much hope of that

They were wrong a week ago. 11/2 us -1 snapped that right up. Not sure what it was prior to kick off must have shortened but not complaining.

Just need to keep winning be nice if tge sheep could take something from them but I don't hold out much hope of that
I went in on 3-0 at 33/1. What could have been!

Bookies are rarely wrong because their position constantly moves.

There are a few twists and turns to come, I won't use a snapshot in time from a bookie as a barometer.

We are looking in a really good place just now but a few weeks ago we couldn't score against Livingston.

The bookies set odds based upon the weight of money wagered. They don’t create favourites the punters do!

Amazes me how folk think that the bookies are setting what’s to happen.
They initially set odds and they move by how much people are punting.
Rangers were $3 at the start of the week then became $2:40 favourites before the start of the game.
It changed by what folks were betting, not some guy or odds experts changing their mind.

I think that’s right based on how little we are conceding, us winning yesterday and still unbeaten in the league.

wow

i dont think even after our Hogmanay win last season we were favourites

its all in our hands

100% the first time in Gerrards spell we have been favourites once we have gone top.

That looked a lot like a team on the way down meeting a team on the way up yesterday.

The match odds were incredible on their own. We started at 14/5 and slowly came in over the week until we went off as odds on favourites. Clearly the bookies got absolutely skelped yesterday.

100% the first time in Gerrards spell we have been favourites once we have gone top.

That looked a lot like a team on the way down meeting a team on the way up yesterday.

The match odds were incredible on their own. We started at 14/5 and slowly came in over the week until we went off as odds on favourites. Clearly the bookies got absolutely skelped yesterday.

A week ago with skybet we were 29/20 by ko we were 5/4. As stated they rarely get it wrong

Heard the commentator say yesterday that only 5 out the last 30 times has the team who won the first old firm game not went on and won the league

guy I know had a SkyBet special on us to win both half’s corners and goals

£10 at 90/1

If my hazy memory serves me right, -1 was 7/2 on SkyBet just a few mins before the game started.

good win

Been following the exchanges fairly closely.

In the lead up to K.O. yesterday, Betfair had us odds on to win the game. Our odds had been slowly shortening in the days beforehand.

We went odds on to win the league as soon as Goldson scored the first.

As others have been saying, beating the scum isn’t the problem, it’s consistency against the “lesser” teams that’s been our downfall.

I feel so confident that we will go on to batter some of the other teams this season, sure we will have off days, there won’t be many though.

As for the scum!

The other teams in the league have no fear of them and all the reports are that they should have taken more from the games played so far, forgetting the hiv’s of course

Yep.....if dolly beats them in the SC Semi Final would be brilliant

5s

Been following the exchanges fairly closely.

In the lead up to K.O. yesterday, Betfair had us odds on to win the game. Our odds had been slowly shortening in the days beforehand.

We went odds on to win the league as soon as Goldson scored the first.

Betfair Exchange was 2.36 to back at Kick Off, 2.38 to lay. Was far from odds on.

Back