Your daily dose of Kerryfail Street is this way.

As soon as I started giving him it back about another 5 of his stooges were on my case too. Hit him with a couple of belters and then I was instantly blocked. I am sure he is on the online comments pages of several papers too. Would love someone to expose his true identity.
The absolute fud was writing a couple of months ago about suing someone who was slating him on FF. Had a Lawyer that was about to contact Mark Dingwall to make him give over a posters details. Couldn’t stop laughing at the fucking nugget.

I’d take Jack Ross in a heartbeat and that’s saying something considering we were linked with rafa and Jose etc after the rat and now I’d honestly be happy with Jack effin Ross.

It is long past time that the

BACK THE TEAM, SACK THE BOARD

banner needed dusting off and given an airing

Almost got to 10 league titles in a row before coming up against a team that can easily beat us! How's that for a boot in the tadger?
Wow, linked to Rafa and Jose?! And then the drugs wore off.

This is the best thread ever on FF, the mongs even admitting TLB is shit their team is shit.

altogether........Hahahahahaha.........GLASGOW IS BLUE!

I’d take Jack Ross in a heartbeat and that’s saying something considering we were linked with rafa and Jose etc after the rat and now I’d honestly be happy with Jack effin Ross.

It is long past time that the

BACK THE TEAM, SACK THE BOARD

banner needed dusting off and given an airing

Almost got to 10 league titles in a row before coming up against a team that can easily beat us! How's that for a boot in the tadger?
Why is it the boards fault all the time? They have backed Lennon with money, his signings are just shite!

The absolute fud was writing a couple of months ago about suing someone who was slating him on FF. Had a Lawyer that was about to contact Mark Dingwall to make him give over a posters details. Couldn’t stop laughing at the fucking nugget.
It was @BN94 who giving him it right because he’s an apologist. Got ripped into him and the cretin couldn’t handle it. He’s probably slabbering in his seat right now, lurking away...

tenor.gif

:)) :)) :))

Larsson? To replace thumbheed?
It’s glorious watching this lot in full meltdown mode. Also watching that classless wee prick Lennon in pain yesterday as well.
I also have to mention their wee Facebook bloggers. They hate us more than they love their own paedo harbouring club.
Fck the lot of them. It’s no exaggeration by saying they’re a different breed.

Back