Celtic 0-2 Rangers SPFL YouTube Highlights

The horrors keeper is an absolute bomb scare, twice he hesitated in those highlights to come out and command the ball.

The guys a coward and that is seriously going to cost them, as it was their saviour many times last season in Forster.

He is a huge downgrade and costly I can see it being.

The horrors keeper is an absolute bomb scare, twice he hesitated in those highlights to come out and command the ball.

The guys a coward and that is seriously going to cost them, as it was their saviour many times last season in Forster.

He is a huge downgrade and costly I can see it being.
He doesnt look like a keeper at all. He just looks awkward all the time.

Last highlight listen to Brown to their keeper when he puts Tav’s free kick over “what are you doing?” Haha
That reaction from Brown shows they obviously think he is hopeless. Head straight in his hands in frustration cause he tipped it over.

Were they playing crowd noise over the tannoy?

I have to say it's nice to see the banners have reclaimed their seats. They were really casualties of Rangers returning to the top league.

I thought they were playing crowd over the tannoy as well but I've seen other clips since and they weren't.

Were they playing crowd noise over the tannoy?

I have to say it's nice to see the banners have reclaimed their seats. They were really casualties of Rangers returning to the top league.
Initially I thought it was just crowd noise for the TV coverage but definetely sounds like its being piped into the stadium itself.

Back