Tommy Sheridan (Video)

I remember about 15 years ago I was in a pub up the town, his wife was coming on to me while he sat at the end of the bar.

Absolute cocksocket of an individual. Such a pontificating cvnt with a massive chip on his shoulder.

I don't know who the biggest cvnt is, Tommy, or his fuckin idiot wife for staying with him. Puts her firmly in the "needy little tramp" bracket. They solidly deserve each other!!!

Watching that i don't even think he believed it.

Guy has been outed as a deviant oddball, lost all credibility long ago, community support for a dwindling political career has hit rock bottom and he has had to now lower his own meager standards by tying his tattered flag to the languishing celtc brand.

Do they buy it? Not the sharpest i know but that over polished turd of a speech surely wasn't fooling anyone.

Was it?

The amount of concentration required when you are trying no to head butt your own mother! :D :D

At 1:32 he looks up to take aim but somehow, and i would never have credited him with the personal strength, he manages to real it back in.

:p
Mind the aul granny is ‘up there’ no doubt looking down on them all as well. Tommy wouldn’t want to incur her wrath on top of what he’s already had to and about to endure

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we need more information about this :))
Remember a pub up the town, can't remember the pub, the owner was called Vinnie Wallace or Farrel. Sheridan was slobbering over the young girls to a point where the owner threatened to put him in hospital.

I passed his house at about half three on Saturday and there was two Rangers fans standing across from it giving it lalday, they were then joined by a guy from an upstairs window of a house.
"...yea watched yer wife get pumped off complete strangers, and yer team get fvcked by the Glasgow Rangers...!"

As Rangers fans we'd be embarrassed if that was one of us.

As merely ordinary people with no interest in football, we'd be embarrassed by that.

The guy is an absolutely embarrassing scrotum of a man.

Long may he and the Celtic fans believe he is representative of them.

"They work on their fitness, they work on their formations".

Sorry ya fuckwit, the scum had zero tactical awareness and its taken cvnts like thumbheid over a year and he's still not fit. Popcorn teeth is letting his mate draw a wage, that's all.

As for 'the team on the other side if the city"...you live closer to Ibrox than to torbett towers ya fuckin scumbag.

As merely ordinary people with no interest in football, we'd be embarrassed by that.

The guy is an absolutely embarrassing scrotum of a man.

He does a great job for them and, I believe, is fully representative of the mindset of their fan base.

Fucking moron

The guy is an absolutely embarrassing
scrotum of a man.

Typical of everything celtic. Thanks for that.

The way he talks like some sort of child's book narrator is fucking weird. Its an odd combination of shithouse politician, over excited video blogger, and limmy levels of parody. The hand gestures, the pauses to create tension, the expressive facial gestures, its so crap. He is a dire bastard and he also is looking realllly fucking old.

strange cùnt.

The way he talks like some sort of child's book narrator is fucking weird. Its an odd combination of shithouse politician, over excited video blogger, and limmy levels of parody. The hand gestures, the pauses to create tension, the expressive facial gestures, its so crap. He is a dire bastard and he also is looking realllly fucking old.

strange cùnt.
He's not got his boot of a wife to punt anymore...

Back