Radio Clyde Phone In - lines open at 3

Heard some of it yesterday when in the car after the game enjoyed Keevins tears then so listened back to the full thing today and his pain was delightful. I struggle to workout what Gordon Daziel is on the show for he talks some amount of crap.

Did have to laugh at Gordon Duncan as well after Gerrard said about the cost of certain players they had out yesterday. 'Klimala is 4th choice doesn't matter how much he cost' yet he and the rest of the idiots on that station were telling us all week they're squad is still better than ours. I know he's a Motherwell fan but he definitely leans towards the scum.

What case? I was listening and he said snake.
Are you suggesting lots of different people listening just made this up? Why?

No I'm suggesting he called him a sneak, as has been said by posters on the thread yesterday when it happened and then cleared up on the show itself.

We do have issues with the media, but claiming he said something when he never only makes us look daft.

No I'm suggesting he called him a sneak, as has been said by posters on the thread yesterday when it happened and then cleared up on the show itself.

We do have issues with the media, but claiming he said something when he never only makes us look daft.
And I'm suggesting he said "snake", as was said by me and other posters on the thread yesterday, along with people on Twitter who heard the same thing. Maybe we misheard, but no one "made it up" for some weird agenda.

Last edited:
He’s a sleekit old bastard

When the topic of Beaton came up.....he says no doubt someone will call in about Morelos....basically giving some tim the platform to come on and spout a load of shite.....and guess what happens near the end of the show....some jolly boy John gets on to discuss the Morelos love tap which is by design to give the mentalists a wee reminder to bombard the compliance officer this week....he deflected and said it should not have been a red but he knows exactly how to manipulate the hoards....he’s the sneakiest bassa on the radio.....he has a cheek calling Alfredo a sneak!

And I'm suggesting he said "snake", as was said by me and other posters on the thread yesterday, along with people on Twitter who heard the same thing. Maybe we misheard, but no one "made it up" for some weird agenda.
I thought he clearly said sneak but I need to go back and listen.
Regardless, a sneak is someone who is dishonest and acts like a snake. A snake is someone who is dishonest and acts like a sneak.

Last edited:
First time I have heard Gordon Duncan getting flustered like a Tim on twitter. Beginning to think he's not a Motherwell fan after all you have to remember radio Clyde are an official organ grinder for saville fc

jesus mate it was easy to mistake what he said on the radio

He is a Motherwell fan, we’ve just beaten them at a canter in their midden, why bother with the paranoia stuff?
paranoia?! he lets them on to berate us and come away with the new club no old firm nonsense and laughs away at their jokes
he may have went into the job as 'just a motherwell fan' but hes quickly becoming just like any host they had

paranoia?! he lets them on to berate us and come away with the new club no old firm nonsense and laughs away at their jokes
he may have went into the job as 'just a motherwell fan' but hes quickly becoming just like any host they had

Yes, your last line confirms paranoia. Gordon cares no more for them than he does us. He’s never been interested in the Old Firm. He’s always been a Motherwell fan. The chances are that more of them phone shows like that than we do. He doesn’t pick the calls and whilst I don’t listen to it that often, any time I do he tends to sit on the fence and generally offer the counter argument to whatever is being discussed.

I’ve just started listening to the listen again posted further up the thread. You can tell Keevins is raging. Calling the first mentally challengeds caller transparently stupid for wanting Lennon gone :))

Yes, your last line confirms paranoia. Gordon cares no more for them than he does us. He’s never been interested in the Old Firm. He’s always been a Motherwell fan. The chances are that more of them phone shows like that than we do. He doesn’t pick the calls and whilst I don’t listen to it that often, any time I do he tends to sit on the fence and generally offer the counter argument to whatever is being discussed.
bullshit

'Hugh, how did that sit with you at all these social events, sharing a platform with known paedophiles and enablers? '

Back