Jody sings Glen Kamara song

It's good to hear the fan community being creative and imaginative with regard to our song book.
I have posted this before, but may I make a suggestion for another tune?
In May 1972 at the time of our European triumph ,the UK number one was metal guru by TREX.
If some of the musically talented people in our support could come up with "true blue" lyrics instead of "metal guru".
I think it would be a good tune with a link to the period of a great club success.
Just a thought.
:eek: That is a challenge!! I would suggest replacing 'Metal guru' with '72' though if anyone is willing to accept the challenge as it fits better than 'true blue'

Would absalutely love if one day we could have something like this.....
Jods you could easy fill that roll.
Good luck
One of the comments on that video "the lad had a massive hand in our season, the songs and atmosphere went up even more with him, top class". It's all about Unity.. this sort of thing helps

If the Union bears blasted it out the fans would pick it up.

Footballs been missing original songs for a while and it would be good to see us go along the lines of teams like Liverpool in being a bit more creative with our song book.

Artists could have five minutes at half time for entertainment or before games, Maybe even leading to us having someone with the talent to spearhead some better songs.

She’s great but always cringe a bit at the lyrics to these types of songs. Doesn’t top the old boy singing Goerge Ezra though that was a tough watch :D

Last edited:
She’s great but always cringe a bit at the lyrics to these types of songs. Doesn’t top the old boy singing Goerge Ezra though that was a tough watch :D
Practically every football song is cringey when they 1st appear. This one is no different, also it's a bit of fun 'arra' & 'Mo Farah' :D after a while the words just become natural and you don't think about them :)

Practically every football song is cringey when they 1st appear. This one is no different, also it's a bit of fun 'arra' & 'Mo Farah' :D after a while the words just become natural and you don't think about them :)
Do you serenade dearest Julie?

" Kamaras electric he fucking skins the Ceptic "

He makes Broon look like .......the LEGO MUNCHER!!!!!

Just my wee version. :p

Last edited:
Great singer, hopefully the club can get her involved in a more official capacity alongside other singers.
There already is a connection with the club, they are realising her value and starting to get more involvement for her. Hope is goes the full road with her as well as other talented bear musicians.

Now is the time.they should be ramping it up. Build unity within the support and have a whole new list of ready made songs for when we return to Ibrox. That's my opinion. :)

My retired mate messaged me last night to tell me it's his new favourite Rangers song.
That's brilliant to hear that. It's a fun song and should be treated as such. I doubt it possible to get it sung in the stands (expect with how long it's going to be till we get back!!) Maybe the part up to "I want you to know could have been sung.

Maybe this is the way forward for the time being, get songs written, recorded and shared on SM till such time as we get back.

Back