Rod Stewart "Hold the Line"

giphy.gif

Popped in thread when first posted by OP, no interest really. Just popped up on my twitter... watch it, through your fingers, cringing, what the actual %^*& goes through these peoples heads?!? So much material there for our creative fans to rip the pish out of for months to come.

Why? Its absolutely brilliant. If you want a laugh you've got to have a look. I wont tell anyone and you'll still be staunch.

Have ye not got Hartsons iraoke at a republican night out in Ireland when he played for them.

Aye, you'll huv it staunchman 133.

I caught a bit of it. Laughed then thought about how absolutely tragic it is.

He really is funny auld woman is Rod.

Why is it everything yahoo's do is grounded in the most hideous, mawkish possible sentiment? This, Labi Siffre, ynwa, thai tims etc etc.

All gut wrenchingly awful, tacky and artificial bollocks. What the f88k is wrong with them??

Is it just that a lack of taste and any sort of cultural sensibility is lacking in the average mentally challenged upbringing?

Talking about songs, and their relevance, here’s a song that could be adoped at the moment. The last 1.30 seconds is the beautiful voices of a Welsh voice choir

Back