And so it continues - SPFL clubs discuss contingency plans

If we are on top, they will state that there will be a one off match between the top two teams to decides who wins. If that can’t be played for any reason, then winner will be decided alphabetically between the top two.

So they are confirming that the administration of the professional game in Scotland is run by amateurs who cannot consider making a call on this before the season was started.

Its not like they had an idea it could happen or had any form of precedent .....

Clownboots - the lot of them

Tbh I don't want to win the title that way this season can be completed
Up until May this year, I felt exactly the same.

Now - as long as we have an incontestable lead and everyone is at the same amount of games played - I want them to call the league and get our team photo with the trophy the next day! Just to rub their noses in it.

We'll come back stronger than ever, retain our championship for our 150th season and get direct entry into the Champions League.

Let them choke on that, too!

I'd rather lose the title played to completion than be given it early, them being gifted it is embarrassing.
When we win 55 it must be with all games played to completion.

I'd rather lose the title played to completion than be given it early, them being gifted it is embarrassing.
When we win 55 it must be with all games played to completion.
At the beginning of this I would have said yes,not now after all the shite that has went on over the summer.
%^*& the lot of them.

I figured the general consensus would be fuck them, and it seems pretty unequivocal so far.
Personally, this is when we will see the REAL corruption from the SPFL and the mentally challengeds. The narrative is being set already, it’s been stirring at the scum hut for a period and now it looks like the dogs at hampden have been ordered to bark snd make some noise. We will see how it pans out up till December.

Up until May this year, I felt exactly the same.

Now - as long as we have an incontestable lead and everyone is at the same amount of games played - I want them to call the league and get our team photo with the trophy the next day! Just to rub their noses in it.

We'll come back stronger than ever, retain our championship for our 150th season and get direct entry into the Champions League.

Let them choke on that, too!

Couldn’t agree more. I literally want the circumstances to be near identical to see the mental gymnastics performed by people to explain a 180 change in their believe 12 months later.

I said on a mixed zoom call that there was no way rangers would have been given the title if top and was roundly laughed at by diddy team fans. My argument was simple. The spfl clearly have celtics ear (or vice verse) and Celtic would have been throwing legal challenges around everywhere with them chasing 9/10* in a row.

As big a joke as their quest for "10" has been, I think it would be a bit of karma if we were awarded the title this season and bookend that nonsense as the farce that it was.

Maybe then Scottish Football can reset itself after all the carry on that quite frankly has embarassed the national game in this country.

Unfortunately pigs have more chance of flying.

Do they not mean if we have to enter a new two week lockdown?

Just missing a few fixtures rather than terminating it?

Not really a big problem. There is little chance of reaching the levels we were at in March/April.
No reason whatsoever for elite sport to be stopped.

We all know there is no way they will end the league with us top and hand the title to us.

Lawwell won't allow it with their tainted 10 on the line.

We would need to be at least ten points clear which is highly unlikely. They calculation they used last season to declare the winner was “they wur gonna win it anywiy“, the precedent has been set. Not even slimy bass lolwell could stop the exact same shit happening again just because it’s not his club.

Back