Union Bears Mock the Green Brigade

Think it might be Lennoxtown
Think it's barrowfield or whatever the name of the place where their kids teams train is. It's an absolute shithole, my kids team I coached had better facilities than there. bhoys and ghirls marked toilets etc, portakabin central all of which were literally falling apart. Had the misfortune to do some work there last year.

Nice one, DadoBear told me about you Mojo
giphy.gif

What is all the poster stuff about i noticed the club also tweeted it?

The Green Brigade were putting large stickers all over town, Ibrox, Training Ground etc. Rangers hit back with the Goldson winner mocked up sticker to completely rip the piss out them, the Union Bears last night actually did create and put a sticker on the bridge replicating Rangers tweet!

Superb from the UB. About time we took it to them as they got too comfy lording it when we were shite. Anyone greetin about the graffiti tonight?

Think it's barrowfield or whatever the name of the place where their kids teams train is. It's an absolute shithole, my kids team I coached had better facilities than there. bhoys and ghirls marked toilets etc, portakabin central all of which were literally falling apart. Had the misfortune to do some work there last year.
The 0-2 is sprayed onto their social club on London Road, its Lennoxtown in the video at 1:05.

Superb work from the UB!

Back