Papa Johns SPFL !!

Fergie11

The SPFL and Papa John’s are delighted to announce an exciting new commercial partnership that will see the Pizza outlet giant become the Official Delivery and Takeaway Partner of the Scottish Professional Football League.

more this of this then

DWanUaaW4AEOP9w

It’s a good deal, don’t be so quick to dismiss it. You need to look at the whole pie.

So not an official sponsor an official takeaway partner?

Would be interested to see the figures involved

I don't get the reaction here. Not sure how much they're paying - but it seems like a good commercial partnership. It's not like they are even the title sponsor of the league, it's just a commercial relationship with a reasonably big takeaway brand.

On the surface, it's the best thing they've done in a long time, realistically.

The SPFL are usually useless, but this seems positive.

Let's be honest, if it brings money in then that has to be a good thing. Even if not on the scale of an official league sponsor.

That does not detract from the fact Neil Doncaster remains a c.unt.

The SPFL and Papa John’s are delighted to announce an exciting new commercial partnership that will see the Pizza outlet giant become the Official Delivery and Takeaway Partner of the Scottish Professional Football League.
Been better with dominoes.....
When one falls....

If I had the wings of a Sparra The dirty great Erse of a Craw, I'd fly over The Glitter Dome Tomorrow & shite on their Pizzas Below o_O

Back