Votes: 57 5.2%
  • Aribo

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 210 19.1%
  • Bassey

Votes: 51 4.6%

• Total voters
I wouldn't like to get into a fight with big shirley, or call him shirley to his face

or even say shirley again, it's shite patter

Worst we have played in a year. Unfortunately this is what you get when you tinker with a settled side. We are all over the shop. Why is Kent not playing? is he injured? Hagi off; Davis on, Arfield moved into Hagi's position Buff off, Itten on. We are making a poor side look good. Can we play that poor again in the second half?
Picked the wrong week to give up glue sniffing!

Morelos has gone from the player we absolutely depended upon on 12-18 months ago to probably the weak link in the team nowadays.

Please prove me wrong son.

Bit harsh IMO.
It is harsh and don't agree myself but great mentality atm ...arsenal the only club to take a point from this mob last year I think ...and the list of teams is that have played liege away and came away with nothing is impressive . Hopefully we score and kill this game .

Absolutely atrocious from Alfie. Like he's towing a caravan. There's no excuse for the shape he's in with those doughy movements.

We cant afford to be carrying him until he finds form if it's going to start costing us results.

Some on here will accept anything from him, and for as long as it takes for them to be vindicated.
Plenty on here love the opportunity to get tore right into him, like you here.

Back