Tunnel bust up.

I think he was unpopular with home support to start with and whether meant or not seems the coach took it as Anderlecht. Utterly disgraceful.

leeds-uniteds-kemar-roofe-celebrates-scoring-his-sides-second-goal-of-the-game-during-the-sky-bet-championship-match-at-elland-road-leeds-PF26TT.jpg
Grew up an Anderlecht fan.

Started the pre match,and you feel towards them a team and a coach with ethics!,and a bit of class!
End of the game pure bad loser's, truly made a cvnt of themselves,end up what we play against most weeks.

Aye alright, couldn't have just said, "I think it's his daughter's initials" like other posters did, instead of acting all secretive like you've got some hidden occult knowledge. o_O
No because it’s nothing to do with his daughter! And it’s most definitely not a secret champ, quite the opposite.

BT Sport need to sort this shit out double headers are a joke we never got any reflection on that game or found out what actually happened there. Back to the scum dome GTF
Agreed, they hardly showed anything of it. I was too busy watching replays of Roofe scoring one of our best ever goals from the Rangers twitter feed
I hope we hammer these belgian cunts at home now, cheating wanky bastards

Milan beating the scum 1-0 at the moment makes me wonder if I can stop pissing myself laughing tonight

Proud of the guys on and off the park tonight. Good to see them work as a unit and a bit of team spirit.

Do share concerns about the virus because of those idiots but hopefully that's all it is ..concerns.

Get it up them.

2-0 :)

Back