Tunnel bust up.

UEFA.com website showing stats as 3 yellows to SL and 4 yellows to us. No red cards.

That may just be the match duration stats though so don't use it as an absolute fact.

They just want a bit of truffle!!

Winning the game is important of course, but wee things like this could mean a lot more over the season. Bit of a battle and every cant backing each other up. This will do us well.

Gerrard at the back with a grin.

Ek9OPBaXUAE6cdF

They’ve had positive cases in their team and staff and that fud is running about with his mask half on trying to stick his daft coupon into folk.
Then sh*t it and his behind everyone. Scumbag.

Pleased with our players and staff sticking together, hope there’s no fall out for us as we did nothing wrong.

their assistant should get lengthy ban for it.

Get it right up you ya Belgian mentally challengeds. Poor losers. Hopefully we hammer them at Ibrox on and off the pitch

It's Roofed celebration for his Daughter.
Alaine if I remember correctly.
He's been doing it since leeds
Similar to Alfie with his tummy heart to his missus last year

I’m just totally buzzing-that melee at the end is more important than the match & result. We have a fuc#ing team who each to a man will go to battle for his fellow man. I absolutely love this. We regain now, get home and tested then again on Sunday. The only problem is picking a starting XI because there are over 20 fighting for the starting shirts.

Back