Kerrydale Meltdown -Europa League Edition

What's going on with all that Meelan shite? If the BBC want to be "authentic" what's wrong with Milano? It's bad enough all the Seveea stuff they come out with. We have a perfectly good name in English for that Spanish city, it's called Seville.

tenor.gif

What's going on with all that Meelan shite? If the BBC want to be "authentic" what's wrong with Milano? It's bad enough all the Seveea stuff they come out with. We have a perfectly good name in English for that Spanish city, it's called Seville.
Ha! Bastard, my drunk eyes skipped over this. Apt as %^*& brother!

Right here we go: including betting against their team. Faithful fru and fru and all that.

Milan possibly the easiest Evens bet I’ve ever had
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Well least you can’t concede during half time right?
Duffy is out doing Willie Garner and Frank Munro, he's a eff donkey, get him to eff tonite with Lennon (for the oldies lol)
-------------------------

Lenny and Strachan sitting there on the subs bench moaning and gesticulating like a pair of old men watching a Sunday league game down the park.
----------------------------------------------------------------
This, This, this..... :)) :)) :)) Duffy should be sent back. Mind some EPL rocket saying he would pick up bad habits playing in Scotland. Looks like he’s picked up heroin.:)):)):))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ach, it's not that bad. Just a couple of minor problems to be fixed.

Like, our defence is an utter shambles, our midfield can't hold on to the ball, we're creating feck all and our forwards are doing nothing with the scraps of posession they're getting.

Other than that everything is just f**king peachy
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Duffy and McGregor at the second goal looked like a couple of Sunday league players still half-pished from the night before.
---------------------------------------
I want to either have a greet at how pathetic we are or boot anything near me.

Soul destroying this. We are a shambles

Enjoy.

Right here we go: including betting against their team. Faithful fru and fru and all that.

Milan possibly the easiest Evens bet I’ve ever had
Well least you can’t concede during half time right?
Duffy is out doing Willie Garner and Frank Munro, he's a eff donkey, get him to eff tonite with Lennon (for the oldies lol)
-------------------------

Lenny and Strachan sitting there on the subs bench moaning and gesticulating like a pair of old men watching a Sunday league game down the park.
----------------------------------------------------------------
This, This, this..... :)) :)) :)) Duffy should be sent back. Mind some EPL rocket saying he would pick up bad habits playing in Scotland. Looks like he’s picked up heroin.:)):)):))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ach, it's not that bad. Just a couple of minor problems to be fixed.

Like, our defence is an utter shambles, our midfield can't hold on to the ball, we're creating feck all and our forwards are doing nothing with the scraps of posession they're getting.

Other than that everything is just f**king peachy
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Duffy and McGregor at the second goal looked like a couple of Sunday league players still half-pished from the night before.
---------------------------------------
I want to either have a greet at how pathetic we are or boot anything near me.

Soul destroying this. We are a shambles

Enjoy.
mentally challenged meltdowns are absolutely magnificent.

Keep them coming mate.

For the first time in ages I’m optimistic the sheep my actually turn up and give that money a game.
I'm not holding my breath given the sheep's collapses against them but you never know.

Bog standard game has turned into must win

Couldn't resist a wee look over there...

Laxalt is our best player because he's only been here for a wee while. Just wait until he gets used to our "coaching".

Absolutely nothing to gain by persisting with Duffy.
Should only ever wear a Celtic top if he is watching the game in the pub.

Truly awful.
"Should only ever wear a Celtic top if he's watching the game in the pub. Or going to work, or a funeral, or his own wedding, or to court, or on holiday, or to a job interview".

Last edited:
Couldn't resist a wee look over there...

Laxalt is our best player because he's only been here for a wee while. Just wait until he gets used to our "coaching".

Absolutely nothing to gain by persisting with Duffy.
Should only ever wear a Celtic top if he is watching the game in the pub.

Truly awful.
Their coaching, ha, ha ha.

“Lenny and Strachan sitting there on the subs bench moaning and gesticulating like a pair of old men watching a Sunday league game down the park.”

Is Strachan really on the bench with Lurgan Flopp?

FWIW I'm sure their name is Milan not Milano because they were founded by a Brit. Presumably from the pronunciation it was Steve McLaren or Alex Rae

Back