Striker for Livingston?

I’ve got a feeling we might see Itten and roofe start , Morelos and hagi make way ...

On the other hand there must be a reason Defoe wasn’t in the Europa squad

great to have Choices !!

Id go Roofe. I think playing almost positionless among the front 3 as we are doing, suits him down to the ground. Plus on a big pitch like Ibrox it could cause Livi all sorts of problems.

How could you ask him to come off the bench after that strike as well? Lol

Cant be morelos he looked absolutely burst tonight. No idea what the issue is, be it mental or physical or both.

In run of the mill league games, I'd like to see Roofe playing off another striker. 4231 with Roofe playing off Alfie, Itten or Defoe.

In Europe and Old Firm Games though we will revert to our 4321 formation and if Alfie doesn't get back to his winter 2019 form he could be in trouble as Roofe is a top player.

Lets not write Alfie off yet though as we know how good he can be when he's fully fit and firing. Make no mistake about it though he really needs to up his game big time if he wants to be in our starting 11 on a regular basis going forward.

It’s a good conundrum to have, which striker do we start? Roofe then Itten coming on in the second half no doubt.

Alfie has had time on the pitch and not scored enough goals

I’d play Roofe or Itten on Sunday with Alfie on the bench

Alfie needs to start scoring

I love the guy but he’s not scoring as often as he should

Winning the league is more important than any single player

I want him to get back to his goal scoring form ASAP

Kemar Roofe.

Morelos recent performances warrant a place on the bench, he needs to up his levels big time and shown that he's not a guaranteed regular like seasons gone by.

Roofe's performance when he came on was very good, he also scored a worldie.

I think Roofe has well and truly earned it. Morelos is a great striker but is off the boil. Roofe is a good striker on the boil after that tonight ready to become great.

Honestly, Alfie doesn’t even merit a slot on the bench just now, but here’s a thought.

On Sunday we embarrassed the tramps in their own midden.

Tonight we had a comfortable enough win against a very good European club in their own back yard.

Not wanting to tempt providence but Livi at Ibrox should be a walk in the park.

Might it be an idea to give AM a last chance to get some goals and see what it does for his game?

It’ll be hard if Roofe doesn’t get a nod tho’ after tonight’s effort.

Cant be morelos he looked absolutely burst tonight. No idea what the issue is, be it mental or physical or both.
He hasn’t been great. Granted. But he came back from a monster journey and played a couple of days later.

it takes me 4/5 days to get back to half normal when coming back from the US.

id say he may struggle to play and find a normal sleeping routine etc as quickly he has been expected to

In run of the mill league games, I'd like to see Roofe playing off another striker. 4231 with Roofe playing off Alfie, Itten or Defoe.

In Europe and Old Firm Games though we will revert to our 4321 formation and if Alfie doesn't get back to his winter 2019 form he could be in trouble as Roofe is a top player.

Lets not write Alfie off yet though as we know how good he can be when he's fully fit and firing. Make no mistake about it though he really needs to up his game big time if he wants to be in our starting 11 on a regular basis going forward.
Me too, I’d play both Roofe & Buf on Sunday. One drops deep into supporting striker role. Sit Jack & Davis as 2 Central Mids with Arfield & Kent as the 10’s.

Everyone very quickly forgetting Morelos carried us for nearly 2 seasons. Let’s support him.

Me too, I’d play both Roofe & Buf on Sunday. One drops deep into supporting striker role. Sit Jack & Davis as 2 Central Mids with Arfield & Kent as the 10’s.

Everyone very quickly forgetting Morelos carried us for nearly 2 seasons. Let’s support him.
If Morelos starts before itten or Defoe on Saturday then what was the point in signing them? Morelos is miles off it and doesn’t deserve to start on current form.

If Morelos starts before itten or Defoe on Saturday then what was the point in signing them? Morelos is miles off it and doesn’t deserve to start on current form.
It’s all opinions pal but I would stay loyal to our top goal scorer the last few seasons. Granted he’s not been playing overly well but we know what he can do. He also caused Sellick a lot of trouble on Saturday & had a hand in both goals.

I think once he scores he will look a different player. It’s superb options to have so let’s enjoy it.

Back