Roofe has just put us on the TV all over the World.

It’s the way he looked up I thought “no way”...WAY!
That’s exactly it. He looked up and I was happy to see he was just going to launch it forward and let it stick in the water. Genuinely took me a moment to realise he was trying it.

Honestly, what a fucking goal.

does anyone have a different language carrying the footage? a fantastic goal and it's got Rob sounding like he's been told his dug was run over again

such a shame that most of the commentary track any time people pick up the goal will be him, an English commentator like Drury would have been going mental for it. The night of the Braga game when Aribo scored, we had some French guy screaming about it

does anyone have a different language carrying the footage? a fantastic goal and it's got Rob sounding like he's been told his dug was run over again

such a shame that most of the commentary track any time people pick up the goal will be him, an English commentator like Drury would have been going mental for it. The night of the Braga game when Aribo scored, we had some French guy screaming about it

I watched on Bein Sports & was an English commentator. The footage will appear

I watched our game then switched to sky and Kris Boyd was in an effervescent mood.

Tell it like it is Krissy, yeah baby yeah.

Maybe better there’s no fans in the ground at the moment - you can guess the shouts he’d be constantly getting every time he got the ball in our half :D

I can't stop watching it, grinning ear to ear all night.

I'm in my early 30's, best goal scored in my lifetime? I'm trying to think of better and struggling. Up there with Gazza vs Aberdeen

All the elements of that goal make it unique. He's fended off several players, spotted the keeper, and somehow made the perfect connection...all while ankle deep in a gigantic puddle. Absolutely stunned when it went in. That's one of our best ever, easily

The hold up play before it too

For me, that just made it. The win, the hold off, pass one player, round another by tapping round the opposite side, then an absolute fucking screamer of a shot; not too high, curving all the way, right into the back of that Belgian fuckface of a net, whilst knee deep in some kind of Lindt based mud.

Yaaaaaaas!

Back