Highlights of “Inside info from Celtic Park”

I watched sky sports news this morning and the Lurgan Bigoted vagrant was being interviewed, yellow eyes, bags like a bulls bollocks under his eyes, bright red nose and very very itchy.

If any of the above was true it’s definitely reflected in his appearance but who in any role in senior management would allow someone like that to be the public face of a organisation?

He looks a disgrace and will as usual blame it on mental health issues and stress but again if that’s the case his senior management and board of directors should step in.

Things definitely are going downhill for him but they’ve still got a decent team, be very wary of the bluster that’s being dropped from the kings of cover up.

Sunday will be the marker for them. Their next three games in the league are all away.

I fully expect the sheep to roll over

They will go four at the back on Sunday and probably take all three points. I don't expect any favours from Aberdeen, Motherwell or Hibs.

We focus on ourselves and beat Livingston. That's all I care about. Wish the game was now. Absolutely pumped up for every game.

Garnered from a perusal of Timmy messageboards and Facebook pages. :)

Big problems at Lennoxtown on Monday according to someone close to the squad.

Lennon went through the team one by one, but Brown wasn’t having any of it. Said the players have had enough of Lennon’s lack of professionalism. Apparently he’s been turning up to training stinking of booze. Lennon went mental and had to be held back by Big Duffy.

French contingent have chucked it, say they won’t play for Lennon anymore.

Lawwell is working his ticket for a move to Man Utd to replace Ed Woodward, so he’s checked out.

Absolute shambles on and off the park. The 10 is in real danger
THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Kennedy fell out with Lennon on Friday at training.

Duffy made to play after getting an abscess removed from his mouth along with 2 teeth - said he didn’t feel ready to play and Jullien fit enough but manager did not want him to play after fallout at training.

So basically the manager is doing what he did at Hibs.

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

Sitting in dugout spitting out skol bandits onto pitch

He’s so far up his own arse its time for him and the guy that brought him to leave with immediate effect.

Eddy does not want to play for Lennon and thinks he’s a bully.

Was doing the rounds on WhatsApp yesterday, which means it’s 100% true! :))

A fair chunk of their support cant see past Lennon due his/their victim/rhebel mindset.

They won't sack him. He'll limp on to the end the season and 'resign for the state of his health'.

They are on the brink of requiring a complete re-build having spunked millions on duds. Don't have a manager / philosophy to attract top players and trotting out big gambles such as Ajeti, Turnbull and Duffy. They have even let Thumb back into their side ffs.

All of this will not matter if they get 10iAR. However it's a suicidal philosophy, 8 years in the making to fail at the last hurdle.

If we can hit 55 and a dream CL entry for the 2021 season, we will have THEM nailed to the floor.

Jack Ross is surely the obvious replacement and is clearly a talented coach although a big dysfunctional mess could be Sunderland mark 2 for him.

Hopefully Lennon is still there until May though.

Bheast fan in my office told me yesterday morning about the Lennon/Kennedy fallout.
Kennedy to take over with Gavin Strachan as assistant would end me never mind them. No rumour just wishful thinking.

If there is a God he needs to make this happen.

I wouldn’t like that to be honest, Wibble is indeed a dinosaur with an archaic style of play, he would sort them out though and not take any nonsense from the squad, they would be very difficult to beat and would take care of the rest of the dross in the league no problem.

He was sacked within 5 months at Forest because he lost the dressing room.

It would be great if these rumours are true, but it does not really matter as the very fact that these rumours are being bandied about is proof that all is not sweetness and light in their camp.

The general atmosphere at Celtic is toxic at the moment, anyone can see that is true.

Sunday will be the marker for them. Their next three games in the league are all away.

I fully expect the sheep to roll over
I hope you are wrong. I think their new owner Cormack has something about him that puts them closer to us than the other lot.
I hope he has a word in his managers ear

O'Neill was a dinosaur in 2005. Football has passed him by.

Agreed. Right guy, right time for them. 20 years ago.

Football's changed since then. These guys haven't. The Irish couldn't wait to see the back of him after his disasterous last 2 years there and then there was the whole Forest debacle.

Aberdeen are pretty much the ideal opponent for the mentally challengeds to get themselves winning again.
Got Ferguson and McCrorie to gee the rest of them up so its not a foregone conclusion they just need to pressurise Laurel and Hardy, (Duffy and the goalie) who is the ref is it another bender for the mhanks ?

MIA last night apparently - adds fuel to the rumours.

We just need to keep going about our business in the same manner we've started the season. Let them self-destruct.
Was he? That's interesting, and does indeed add fuel to the fire.

We need to keep going about our business the way we have been and let them fall apart behind us. I won't lie that I don't enjoy seeing stuff like this, but it's early days and there's a lot of drama to come.

I hope you are wrong. I think their new owner Cormack has something about him that puts them closer to us than the other lot.
I hope he has a word in his managers ear

Surely the Aberdeen players can see they are there for the taking. Cosgrove was an unused sub against Hamilton, not sure if he is just back from his injury but must fancy himself against Duffy. Hopefully don't roll over as usual

Too good to be true.
Definitely reads like a dream checklist but like I said in another thread the stuff about him turning up drunk at Hibs and sometimes going missing for days is 100% true.
I believe the part about Lawwell wanting the Man Utd job but I don't believe for one minute that he's "chucked it". Why on earth would he jeopordise a move to a bigger club :p by not performing as well as he can. Unless, he is going to say "I have done my bit financially but Lennon has f.ucked it on the field."

Rumours online that their accounts are going to be very bad as well, the cracks are starting to appear big time.

If Rangers win the league this season and qualify for the champions path in the UCL I’d be very confident we could qualify considering we’ve beaten better teams in Europa league qualifying than they’ve been knocked out by in the Champions league qualifiers.

They have a completely unsustainable wage bill and will seriously have to downsize soon. A title win this season and I can see us winning several league titles in a row at least.

They downsized considerably when Rodgers left and they appointed Lennon. He was out of a job and easily the cheapest option for them.
Sunday is a huge game for after losing 2 games at the piggery. I want them to lose on Sunday but would be worried if they sacked Lennon and brought in someone more capable.
Failure to reach the Champions League in the last 3 years will have cost them and apart from Edouard I don't think they have many sellable assets to recoup losses?
Meanwhile, we've got a number of players we could make huge profits from and will only get stronger.

Got Ferguson and McCrorie to gee the rest of them up so its not a foregone conclusion they just need to pressurise Laurel and Hardy, (Duffy and the goalie) who is the ref is it another bender for the mhanks ?

They've had a manager well known as a Rangers supporter for years, yet can’t get the team fired up for a match against Celtic.

Aberdeen will take nothing from Celtic this weekend.

Watched the end of the game against Milan last night.

When the team was walking off Elyounoussi was all smiles chatting away to a Milan player...I don’t know if they had been team mates or what but I would be f*****g incensed if after we had been beaten a player gave the impression he wasn’t all that concerned.

Let’s hope there is more than a grain of truth in the OP.

Both Norwegian internationals.

Lennon went through the team one by one, but Brown wasn’t having any of it. Said the players have had enough of Lennon’s lack of professionalism. Apparently he’s been turning up to training stinking of booze. Lennon went mental and had to be held back by Big Duffy but Big Duffy lost control and hit the deck, went sliding foot first and kicked a falling Brown right in the balls.

Imagine the abuse you’d get if you posted during the transfer window that stories of [inset player here] was “doing the rounds”

whatsapp you say.... :rolleyes:

wee virgin on Twitter.... :))

Facebook updates only happen during playtime, lunchtime or after school for an absolute obvious reason.... ;)

Apparently the recruitment team told Lennon they were signing a Uruguayan who would bring a bit of “bite” to the team, with a wink.

Lennon lost it when Laxalt was unveiled.

Last edited:
They've had a manager well known as a Rangers supporter for years, yet can’t get the team fired up for a match against Celtic.

Aberdeen will take nothing from Celtic this weekend.

I think you might be surprised. I have an inkling that the combination of an improving Aberdeen side and the last couple of results for the tims might produce one of these blue moon moments.
If they lose to Aberdeen and then get skelped by Lille we could be in for an interesting few days in the aftermath of four defeats in a row

Back