Highlights of “Inside info from Celtic Park”

Imagine the abuse you’d get if you posted during the transfer window that stories of [inset player here] was “doing the rounds”

whatsapp you say.... :rolleyes:

wee virgin on Twitter.... :))

Facebook updates only happen during playtime, lunchtime or after school for an absolute obvious reason.... ;)

I always think it's best you don't overthink posts.

O'Neil was at the top of his game when he went to Celtic, he spent 20M and was lucky enough to have Larsson already there. Every club he has gone to since he has spent plenty and left them worse off when he leaves, he really is a poor manager now.

I would be delighted if he went to them, he is finished.
Dinosaur of a Manager, he only knows long ball with basketball players throughout the team.
We have a team more mobile than what McLeish had and he found Wibble out, he would never cope with our movement now.

Quite happy to have a chuckle about any potential disconnect in their camp even if it’s probably apocryphal.

But what I really want is for us to kick on now and put as much distance between us and them to deny them even hope.

If they implode on their own steam then fine, even better if we cause it.

Could see them drawing and sneaking a last minute goal then they think everything is ok.

points dropped out of next three games is great hit only if we continue to win.

arguably we’ve had the harder away games /shite plastic pitches (bar killie) in the first round so stands us in good stead

all about what we do though

I am sure things are not at there best over there but I expect this is extremely exaggerated as much as we would like it all to be true. The main thing is if we concentrate on our game we can win this league.

Lennon looks haunted just now, I think the scale of the task facing him is taking its toll. Stuck with an expensive goalie and CH who look dodgy to say the least, a resurgent Rangers and a tough EL group. All that and the pressure of this ‘10’ shite. The treatment he’ll get if he squanders that doesn’t bear thinking about. Plus Tennants is shut.

Garnered from a perusal of Timmy messageboards and Facebook pages. :)

Big problems at Lennoxtown on Monday according to someone close to the squad.

Lennon went through the team one by one, but Brown wasn’t having any of it. Said the players have had enough of Lennon’s lack of professionalism. Apparently he’s been turning up to training stinking of booze. Lennon went mental and had to be held back by Big Duffy.

French contingent have chucked it, say they won’t play for Lennon anymore.

Lawwell is working his ticket for a move to Man Utd to replace Ed Woodward, so he’s checked out.

Absolute shambles on and off the park. The 10 is in real danger
THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Kennedy fell out with Lennon on Friday at training.

Duffy made to play after getting an abscess removed from his mouth along with 2 teeth - said he didn’t feel ready to play and Jullien fit enough but manager did not want him to play after fallout at training.

So basically the manager is doing what he did at Hibs.

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

Sitting in dugout spitting out skol bandits onto pitch

He’s so far up his own arse its time for him and the guy that brought him to leave with immediate effect.

Eddy does not want to play for Lennon and thinks he’s a bully.....
I've heard all this kinda talk before and nothing ever came of it...But there is one thing ,I hope Lennon stays because he'll throw the players under the bus because he certainly won't take the blame

I believe nothing I read on the internet.But I’m choosing to believe this.I’ve sent it to every crash barrier I know to let them enjoy their morning after the night before.Also sent Roofes goal and the Spanish commentary.Enjoy Declan’s enjoy.

these are made up for jokes and sent round. there has been loads already and plenty about rangers too. not mind the one about Morelos driving into someones motor?

I think you might be surprised. I have an inkling that the combination of an improving Aberdeen side and the last couple of results for the tims might produce one of these blue moon moments.
If they lose to Aberdeen and then get skelped by Lille we could be in for an interesting few days in the aftermath of four defeats in a row
Ill be delighted with a draw to be honest.

Lennon looks haunted just now, I think the scale of the task facing him is taking its toll. Stuck with an expensive goalie and CH who look dodgy to say the least, a resurgent Rangers and a tough EL group. All that and the pressure of this ‘10’ shite. The treatment he’ll get if he squanders that doesn’t bear thinking about. Plus Tennants is shut.
It’ll manifest to the players also. They’ll all be run out of town and called all the names under the sun if the wheels truly come off. Still think we are a bit away from that.

I watched sky sports news this morning and the Lurgan Bigoted vagrant was being interviewed, yellow eyes, bags like a bulls bollocks under his eyes, bright red nose and very very itchy.

If any of the above was true it’s definitely reflected in his appearance but who in any role in senior management would allow someone like that to be the public face of a organisation?

He looks a disgrace and will as usual blame it on mental health issues and stress but again if that’s the case his senior management and board of directors should step in.

Things definitely are going downhill for him but they’ve still got a decent team, be very wary of the bluster that’s being dropped from the kings of cover up.
I'll only start to feel confident when they start dropping points to other spfl teams.

I’ve had this message 3 times this morning word for word.

A lot of it is plausible, I don’t want them melting down too early and possibly getting a competent manager in. I’d rather they saved it for February/March when they realise ‘thuu ten’ is slipping away from them.

The Lawell bit sounds like rubbish which makes me think its all made up.

Saying that, I've no doubt the longer players work with Lennon the risk of a fallout grows.

A lot, if not all, of it is probably pish, but it would be a disgrace if McInnes didn't set Aberdeen up to go for the jugular on Sunday.

There seems to be a lot of infighting between Lennon and players it’s been going on for a while, once they start to get a run of draws and defeats we will know how bad it is. We need to keep on winning games now.

Am I shouting from the rooftops about the imminent demise of the mhanky mhob and the absolute certainty of the title coming home to secure 55? No. Because like the rest I have seen this movie before and prefer to err on the side of caution and, as the saying goes, to keep my powder dry.

Am I, however, extremely confident? Yes.

And there are several reasons for such confidence.

Firstly their first 11 is poorer than previous seasons particularly in goals and in the centre of defence. They are, therefore, more likely to lose to us in the head to head and, in addition, to drop points elsewhere.

Our first 11 is possibly not any better than last season but its certainly not any worse. Our squad, however, is significantly stronger meaning we have better options off the bench in games where we are struggling and, as such, less likely to hit the kind of poor run we have previously.

We are scoring goals from all areas. Where once we were almost totally reliant on our main striker and struggled when he was missing or off form we are now seeing centre backs, full backs, midfielders and wide players contributing a good number of goals meaning we, again, are less likely to drop the kind of points we have previously.

Their strikers for some reason don't appear at it this season with rumours of disharmony and players wanting away. Whether its true or not remains to be seen but the body language from some of their players (and staff) would suggest all is not well.

The random fixture generator - we have come through our toughest set of fixtures and are ahead. They are about to face their toughest set of fixtures right in the middle of their European group stage fixtures.

It is conceivable that they drop points this weekend, get pumped by Lille, and then get put out of last years Scottish Cup. So long as we pick up maximum points in our league fixtures during this period this would mean that their European ambitions and their manufactured quadruple treble were gone and their hopes of an imaginary 10 hanging in the balance - all in the space of two weeks.

That happens, or something approaching it, and they will not recover.

And finally - this season just feels different ;)

I will not, however, be dancing in the street just yet but its coming.

But yes one game at a time. As the season progresses though and with each passing game you are all welcome to join me, at a time to suit yourself, on the Optimistic Loyal.

I expect the sheep to get a humping, when was the last time they beat the tims in any game that mattered?
As far as I can remember McInnes has only beaten them once. That was at Parkhead at the end of a season when they already had won the league. Celtic by losing stopped any chance of us getting second place. Anybody thinking that Celtic were trying that day are off their head

Got Ferguson and McCrorie to gee the rest of them up so its not a foregone conclusion they just need to pressurise Laurel and Hardy, (Duffy and the goalie) who is the ref is it another bender for the mhanks ?

Hope you’re right mate but I feel like we say this before every game between Aberdeen and the mentally challengeds.

Let’s hope this is the one in a million time that the sheep actually get a result against them.

Back