Highlights of “Inside info from Celtic Park”

Garnered from a perusal of Timmy messageboards and Facebook pages. :)

Big problems at Lennoxtown on Monday according to someone close to the squad.

Lennon went through the team one by one, but Brown wasn’t having any of it. Said the players have had enough of Lennon’s lack of professionalism. Apparently he’s been turning up to training stinking of booze. Lennon went mental and had to be held back by Big Duffy.

French contingent have chucked it, say they won’t play for Lennon anymore.

Lawwell is working his ticket for a move to Man Utd to replace Ed Woodward, so he’s checked out.

Absolute shambles on and off the park. The 10 is in real danger
THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Kennedy fell out with Lennon on Friday at training.

Duffy made to play after getting an abscess removed from his mouth along with 2 teeth - said he didn’t feel ready to play and Jullien fit enough but manager did not want him to play after fallout at training.

So basically the manager is doing what he did at Hibs.

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

Sitting in dugout spitting out skol bandits onto pitch

He’s so far up his own arse its time for him and the guy that brought him to leave with immediate effect.

Eddy does not want to play for Lennon and thinks he’s a bully.

Apart from the Lennon turning up to training stinking of booze and the zero tactics bits am taking this with a pinch of salt.

I'll get excited when they start dropping points.

Same.

It's brilliant that they are spewing this week and even if things don't go our way in the end it's good to know we've at least given them a few sleepless nights.

For all we know we could screw things about against Livingston on Sunday and this place will be back to "he hasn't learned at thing" and so on.

We're improving. 9 wins and 2 draws is amazing form for this stage of the season.

Now we really are looking for them to start dropping daft points.
Everything else is just talk.

When they are broken and we are champions that's when I'll gloat and point and laugh.
Now this is all just fantasy stuff (that I choose to believe anyway because f*ck them).

Let's see where we are, and where they are, in a few months.

For context, the bad season for them under Mowbray saw them drop 9 points in the first 11 games and they had dropped 15 by the time they played us in January. When Mowbray was sacked we were 10 points clear with 2 games in hand and 10 matches left to play. This is not even close to that and I don't think there is much hope of them repeating it.

Nah, not buying it. Surely even that lot wouldn’t put this “10” in jeopardy like this. Too coincidental it all happens after the transfer window shuts.

If the players really did want him out they would blabbing to the press by now!
Perhaps this is the start of the blabbing .... said the blabber to the blabbee

We heard all this guff last year including the fact Thumb wouldn’t play for them again.
whilst it’s good for us to laugh at them I hope the team keep focussing one us rolling the dregs over every week.

Watched the end of the game against Milan last night.

When the team was walking off Elyounoussi was all smiles chatting away to a Milan player...I don’t know if they had been team mates or what but I would be f*****g incensed if after we had been beaten a player gave the impression he wasn’t all that concerned.

Let’s hope there is more than a grain of truth in the OP.
Frimpong asked for one of their shirts :D

In the 95-96 season they only lost one game all season however a lot of those were draws.
What about the other 8 seasons. You said they always. And then you said they went on a run of draws.

They don't always go on a run and they don't always score last minute winners either. Urban myths.

I'll get excited when they start dropping points.
Fully expect Aberdeen to return to their usual and get their tummies tickled on Sunday, but I’ll tell you what, if they take anything from the game and we take care of ours, the alarm bells will really be ringing.

Regardless, victory for us is essential, or last week will have been for nothing.

Eddie Howe is such a wet wipe girlie sort that he felt Burnley was too far north and got home sick
That’s what I said to him. You’re going for a guy that got homesick in Burnley, there no chance he’s coming to Glasgow.

“Aye ah no ah no, jist passin oan whit ah heard!”

This week(or last 8 days come Sunday)has a whiff of Advocaat’s 3rd season about it for them.Did we not have a week around about October 2000 where we lost 3 in a week?To lose an old firm on their own patch in the manner they did,pumped in Europe and drop more points in the league would send the hoards over the edge.

The sheep really are long,long overdue a win.Let us tempt fate with Aberdeen to win,BTTS,Ferguson anytime at 40/1. ;) :p

Heard from a Tim at work Lennon had been cutting about the west-end half cut in a tank with Didier Agathe late at night necking cans of Skol with Hue n Cry on full blast.

Might be a load of sh!t but feel free to spread the word.:eek:

Was he? That's interesting, and does indeed add fuel to the fire.

We need to keep going about our business the way we have been and let them fall apart behind us. I won't lie that I don't enjoy seeing stuff like this, but it's early days and there's a lot of drama to come.
& also the filth control the media up here so what ever agenda they wish to put out into the public domain here will all be done for the benefit of scum fc , there will be a purpose behind these rumours , maybe for us to drop our guard, I believe that as a team & a support we are so close to toppling the filth empire, I hope as the Rangers family that we don't get distracted with all thing's media coming out of the knew camp .

Was interesting watching them walk off the park laughing and joking with the Milan players. The right back took a Milan jersey but did not give his in return..

The players don't seem to be giving a phuck.

Lawwell allegedly fuming when he found out that Lennon had a tactics board installed in Tennents on Byers Rd.

He gets absolutely gassed and starts blurting out his starting 11. Then thinks there is a mole in the squad.
Probably not the only thing he ‘had installed’ in Tennents. Fnarr fnarr.

The pressure is growing and there are cracks appearing. Early days, we just have to keep on winning. If the mentally challengeds lose the next two games then it will be a full blown crisis. However they have their bitches at the weekend, so that's a definite win imho.

Back