Demolition of Edmiston House Underway - Full Planning Permission Granted

Great to see . Now is a great time to make improvements with no fans having to be considered on matchday . I hope the rest of the panelling will also be complete on the sides of the Copland and broomie , they’ve done half each surely now is the time to do the rest .

Here we go again about this "panelling" let's get a trophy in the bag first and players can you no live dreaming about f...... panels being clean

Here we go again about this "panelling" let's get a trophy in the bag first and players can you no live dreaming about f...... panels being clean
I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect the job to be finished , I don’t think anybody is “ dreaming “ of it ffs

I can't remember the building ever being used, what was it used for when it was open?
It was very popular back in the day, Morley’s Nightclub. Yes, thee Eric Morley of Miss world fame ran it.
Later when he gave it up it reverted the Ed House and they were open for supporters doos every weekend. Place was packed and even I got my hole a few times.

Place was packed and even I got my hole a few times.
I thought I was on my hole with the lead singer Rose Norwalt of Rose Royce. After her gig she accepted my offer of a run to her hotel just round the corner from Edmiston House, my mates looked on in envy as she stepped into my car, an absolute darling and I was trembling.
Next second this 6ft 6" bloke jumped into the back seat as Rose announced "This is Leroy (or something) my boyfriend" I just said "Ah, how ye doin'?" He said "Fine dude, thank-you" :(

It was very popular back in the day, Morley’s Nightclub. Yes, thee Eric Morley of Miss world fame ran it.
Later when he gave it up it reverted the Ed House and they were open for supporters doos every weekend. Place was packed and even I got my hole a few times.
Magic memories of it being Morley’s, me and ma mate blagged our way in there when we were about 17, what a place - that and The Rolls Royce Club down the PRW, great memories...

Memories aside, i‘m so glad this eyesore is gone. It’s a real credit to the board that they have made a commitment to the future of the club and not just financial stability and getting us back to the top of Scottish football.
This, for me, is a real step forward to showing the world who we actually are.

Its good to see it gone but also a bit sad. So much of what I first seen is gone. Wee shop on the corner, getting tickets from that building, some shop items in there, picking up my first season ticket from it and as a kid getting lucky that they showed me where my seat was and walked us through the tunnel (I still have no idea how we swung that one)

picking up my first season ticket from it and as a kid getting lucky that they showed me where my seat was and walked us through the tunnel (I still have no idea how we swung that one)
For me it wasn't my season ticket but my youngest son's we got at time, don't know how he felt but for me it was something I had always dreamed of.Therefore walking down the tunnel was a great memory and coming back out we passed John Greig and he spoke to my son,magic moment.

Back