Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Yes, you’ll remember how optimistic we were back then TS.
I remember it well Grigo. In particular, he came across as a man on a mission on Channel 4 when being interviewed by Alex Thomson and elsewhere too.

I don't understand how he could just fall off the radar. To me personally, it has me wondering if someone had words with him.

Very disappointed in him to say the least.

You wonder if that would be brought up in a COVID conference. I note that for someone who is not savvy re social media (she claims ) she has been on it a long time and has lots of "friends " that I would find abhorrent Yet she never acknowledges anyone questioning her about child abuse
Tbh like everyone else she would not have known about Saviles activities at the time of the tweet.
I'm sure hundreds of other names made similar tweets unaware of what that cigar muncher was up to and hastily deleted them

The kelly bastard who admitted the abuse on Malcolm Rodger was a police station caretaker according to the newspaper report.

Do we know the police station he was caretaker at and would there be any skeletons to be uncovered there perhaps?

I just cannot understand how Roman Catholics continue to support their Church. Throughout the world it has had to face up to the abuse perpetrated by clergy, some of them in very senior positions. The abuse was often covered up and the abuser moved on and the abuse allowed to continue. Equally I cannot understand why Celtic supporters still follow the club. The information of what went on is in the public domain. This club knew about abuse taking place and did nothing to stop it. Shocking.

Couldn't agree more. I think this is why they insist on segregated schools. Its indoctrination and it works. The RC (does it stand for Raping Children?) Church is an obscence, corrupt cult. Their Scottish football team is no better.

You could make a film of these atrocities and people would think it was fictional.

It’s a crime in itself that the leaders of our government are actively ignoring and refusing to be part of any criminal proceedings.

I sincerely hope their secrets break and their world comes crashing down around each and everyone of them.

You wonder if that would be brought up in a COVID conference. I note that for someone who is not savvy re social media (she claims ) she has been on it a long time and has lots of "friends " that I would find abhorrent Yet she never acknowledges anyone questioning her about child abuse

Seeing firsthand how devious paedos are you would think she now has an increased sense of responsibility to tackle this, or at the very least support survivors. Totally selfish wee boot.

We have had no communications with McDonald. His history doesn’t suggest a willingness to talk to Rangers fans, neither do his recent comments.

We did notice some factual inaccuracies in the article, however I guess what he tried to say was that Cullen & King, for example, didn’t go to jail despite their convictions.

I don’t know how he could ignore Strachan, who raped an 18 month old child.
GY, I'd hope you realise I'm not looking to tell you (or anyone else involved) how to approach matters/people, but surely if McDonald was contacted by Spotlight rather than someone from FF he may be more amenable to following it up? Or are (unfortunately for instances like this) both now linked?

It's surely only a matter of time now before this all hits the headlines and comes out in public (even though it should have been a long time ago if certain despicable members of our society had a conscience).

Those who have acted in a deceitful manner or even turned a blind eye will have nowhere to run to.

They may not have committed the crimes, but by covering them up, or not exposing them, they are just as guilty, and they should be treated as such.

In the recent Times article from a couple of days ago, it stated the SFA hoped to release the review this month, which means it should be released this coming week. Fulton MacGregor and Johann Lamont were both critical of the delay from the SFA.

If it does not arrive this week, then would it be worth raising the issue with either of these two directly? Did the SFA actually give a reason to anyone why it has been delayed?

However, if it does not arrive this week then is there the possibility that Celtic may have taken action against the SFA to stop the release of the review? I am sure Lawwell and Co will have seen the review by now, which means it has probably been run through by their solicitors, which if I remember, are the same solicitors used by the SFA (Harper McLeod)? So if Celtic dispute any findings of the SFA review, then any legal discussions or action would be taken within the same firm of solicitors?!?

Apologies if I am jumping the gun or have missed something previously posted here. It just all seems a bit cosy, and the SFA are being extremely quiet as to why it has been delayed, who outwith the SFA has seen it, or if there are now disputes between the SFA and any clubs as a result of it.

Between the Covid issues and this, it is easy to imagine a lot of frantic late night calls coming out of the Thorntonhall area at the moment.

What makes this even more disgusting is the fact we have a level of government going way out of its way to protect this lot a justice minister justice christ that's some sort of sick joke anyway they are as far as I can see doing everything they can to protect them we all no the reason why that is what worries me when this finaly blows big time is that they being political animals try to claim some sort of we knew and jump on the band waggon we who have followed the hours of painstaking and no dout heart breaking work because we all no that Saint nick will try it u just have to look how the natz seem to bully the pathetic media whe have here it is down to every rangers supporter and anyone ealse who wants then real truth fully and un medeled by republican polititions cause republicans have a habit of trying to rerite history as well as the truth so pls back the poor men who suffered as boys and suffer still olso when the day comes we should stand and applaud the geat work done by very very decent human beings and that is a for me the best thanks we can give them

What makes this even more disgusting is the fact we have a level of government going way out of its way to protect this lot a justice minister justice christ that's some sort of sick joke anyway they are as far as I can see doing everything they can to protect them we all no the reason why that is what worries me when this finaly blows big time is that they being political animals try to claim some sort of we knew and jump on the band waggon we who have followed the hours of painstaking and no dout heart breaking work because we all no that Saint nick will try it u just have to look how the natz seem to bully the pathetic media whe have here it is down to every Rangers supporter and anyone ealse who wants then real truth fully and un medeled by republican polititions cause republicans have a habit of trying to rerite history as well as the truth so pls back the poor men who suffered as boys and suffer still olso when the day comes we should stand and applaud the geat work done by very very decent human beings and that is a for me the best thanks we can give them
I don't believe the victims and survivors will allow their disgusting conduct to be hidden or forgiven as they are a large part of the problem and contributed to the pain and suffering they endure.

GY - Tomkins has definitely been intimidated

Made contact with Lieswell demanding a meeting and interviews with Alex Thomson on C4 re the child abuse at CBC & CFC

Then disappeared

If an MSP has been threatened and scared off it shows the courage and conviction of people like Gordon Woods, Michelle Gray, BN94, Spotlight and yourself and all the others trying to out these beasts and paedo protectors

Tomkins as a serving MSP should have been right onto the Police and got them involved if he’s been threatened and it looks highly likely he has been
He's not standing in the 2021 elections

I am not really an emotional man. I have tears in my eyes listening to that. To think that man's torture is repeated dozens, if not hundreds, of times by poor men abused at the scum club. Scottish Government pretending they are worried about children's education during a pandemic?! At the same time ignoring wee boys being raped for decades? Shameless from the scum and our so called First Minister and all her lackeys.

It's surely only a matter of time now before this all hits the headlines and comes out in public (even though it should have been a long time ago if certain despicable members of our society had a conscience).

Those who have acted in a deceitful manner or even turned a blind eye will have nowhere to run to.

They may not have committed the crimes, but by covering them up, or not exposing them, they are just as guilty, and they should be treated as such.
Exactly this.

How could you go to work every day knowing that in another part of the building children were being abused... And say nothing? How could you walk past a 12 year old on the premises knowing he's going to spend his day in the care of several active paedophiles?

The team. The main players have done an outstanding job to bring this to the forefront. The victims and survivors have been outstanding in standing up and putting their reputation on the line and also their memories which may haunt them. This government cannot stand still and do nothing. They must act. And act now. The evidence is overwhelming. I won't hold my breath waiting for SNP though. WATP.

Back