Kerryfail, Sunday edition.

The boy is a fucking crackpot.

"Maybe I need to hire a helicopter, maybe I need to make a big banner. I don't know, I don't know"

This has to be a piss take surely.

He was going on about how he needs to “watch what he says or he’ll be cited by the SFA” last week :)).

Guy also pronounces ‘due’ in a classically Glaswegian way. Just some mental case from Glasgow with a put on accent.

It would be far better if he is punted ( imagine being shown the door by your own - we are all Neil Lennon ). Disarray will follow, there is no magic wand for a new manager coming in to wave.

The sooner this cancer is out of Scotland the better. Get him gone NOW.
Negative, I want him here come April so we can deliver the fatal blow, then enjoy the meltdown.

We need to calm down, caaaalm down. Lets win our games and let them get pumped
I get your point but we’ve waited a lot of time for this I’ve so much confidence in us . The next two games are massive the chance to go 9 clear .
There’s major problems over at the scum hut and we should enjoy that .
It’s the players and coaching team that need to remain calm and I’ve no doubt they will .

It would be far better if he is punted ( imagine being shown the door by your own - we are all Neil Lennon ). Disarray will follow, there is no magic wand for a new manager coming in to wave.

No no no, far too impulsive from you sir.

Again these clowns have no sense of perspective and rationality.

Drawing 3-3 up there is not the ‘catastrophe’ and end of the world that they would seem to be slevering about.

Their heads are up their arses full of their own deluded sense of grandeur and importance based on those two season under Rodgers 2016-18.

Some of - in fact loads of - the filth hordes were aghast and disgusted at losing 3-1 to Milan the other day there.

Who the fk do they think they are? :D

Again these clowns have no sense of perspective and rationality.

Drawing 3-3 up there is not the ‘catastrophe’ and end of the world that they would seem to be slevering about.

Their heads are up their arses full of their own deluded sense of grandeur and importance based on those two season under Rodgers 2016-18.

Some of - in fact loads of - the filth hordes were aghast and disgusted at losing 3-1 to Milan the other day there.

Who the fk do they think they are? :D
They've been conditioned over the years to believe they're world beaters, all their players are worth £30m+ and we're 'dead' / never going to be strong enough to win anything every again. The realisation that it's all one big lie just isn't sinking in with most of them. Look at the absolute shite they've signed over the summer and the amount of money they've wasted in doing so. We picked up McLaughlin for nothing, they spent millions on some guy from Greece who doesn't even like playing in goals. Headcases the lot of them.

Here's Irish Mick. The last ten mins are a laugh. At one point he's kissing a Neil Lennon picture and singing here we go ten in a row and then Aberdeen get their late pen.
UU3wqou.png

No magic wand and no war chest for a new manager.

What’s amazing and a real window in to how entitled they are is that many of them still won’t admit that we’re a good team.

Back